Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling: I still haven't finished my workout this morning

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I haven't bern gymcelling as much as I should. I have gotten weaker. Last time I did pull ups, I was able to fo 17. Today, I could only do 12.

I work from 1pm to 8pm so I get home very late. I decided to start waking up early in the morning so that I have time to do more things before work.

Yesterday I woke up late and did not work out. I wanted to do chest, back, and calves but was too tired when I got home.

I'm going to do that today and arms. I woke up at 8 am and started working out at 9. I do pretty much everythint to failure. I've done 3 sets of push ups so far (40, 35, and 33. I'm still not done, I want to do 5 sets) Pull ups (3 sets of 12) chin ups (1 set of ten, I want to do 4 sets) Arnold press (4 sets to failure) shrugs (2 sets to failure) curls (4 sets of 15) Wrist curls (4 sets, didn't keep count but to failure) reverse wrist curls, (4 sets to failure) skull crushers (4 sets of to failure) and reverse curls (haven't done yet).

I think I still have time but I feel rushed.

Thats too much man

Next time just do the workout you were supposed to do yesterday one day skipped wont do anything
Ok. The reason I don't want to miss anymore days is because I've already missed three, two of them in a row (including yesterday) in the last 8 days.

What helps me with workouts is going to the gym. I don't like being there so I get my sets done quickly and I get the fuck out. When I was trying to work out at home, it always took a whole day and the with the baby weights it wasn't very effective.

Ok. The reason I don't want to miss anymore days is because I've already missed three, two of them in a row (including yesterday) in the last 8 days.
Just try to be consistent I only went 2times in the last 2 weeks aswell need to start going consistently from today

What helps me with workouts is going to the gym. I don't like being there so I get my sets done quickly and I get the fuck out. When I was trying to work out at home, it always took a whole day and the with the baby weights it wasn't very effective.
Same and I do easy exercises machines mostly

My home dumbbells go up to 50 lbs.

My home dumbbells go up to 50 lbs.
That's okay for isolation exercises but pushups can't compare to bench press. And what leg exercises can you do with 2x50lbs? Bulgarian split squats if you're a masochist but no deadlifts or regular squats.

And what leg exercises can you do with 2x50lbs? Bulgarian split squats if you're a masochist but no deadlifts or regular squats.
I often skip leg day. I do pistol squats and it takes so much energy.