Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious gymcelling feels good af tbqh

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I've been gymcelling on and off for the past 2 years but I never got anywhere. Now i've been doing it consistently and i'm starting to see results.
I hope one day to get big enough to confidently beat the shit out of normies who mock me.

I just started , I’m tired

I can't consistently go to the gym because of anxiety (don't call me pussy, I've been trying for 2 years to be comfortable going to the gym)
I need to build a home gym if I want to make progress weightlifting tbh

im also on and off for years .
One time i did it consequently for 3 months and i saw great resuslts ,
cause i trained hard and ate mountains of food so i got fast gains .
But i lost motivation and LDARed and now im skinny fat again .
I hope this post motivates me enough to hit the gym routinely again .

I wanna start this shit soon
No amount of maxxing anything will save me from the fate of the subhuman but if I feel just slightly less of an abomination it will be good
Had being doing random exercises now and then for a while but I guess I need a proper diet and routine
Crippling depressive feelings that come through inceldom don't really help though...

Yes it feels great, i'll go back to it soon

im also on and off for years .
One time i did it consequently for 3 months and i saw great resuslts ,
cause i trained hard and ate mountains of food so i got fast gains .
But i lost motivation and LDARed and now im skinny fat again .
I hope this post motivates me enough to hit the gym routinely again .

I wanna start this shit soon
No amount of maxxing anything will save me from the fate of the subhuman but if I feel just slightly less of an abomination it will be good
Had being doing random exercises now and then for a while but I guess I need a proper diet and routine
Crippling depressive feelings that come through inceldom don't really help though...

May you bring fear and agony to your local gym.

I don't get that good feeling from doing exercise.
I hate never gotten it

Gymcelling is the best cope, hands down.

I started gymcelling too,man.
It's really hard to consistently do it,but I'll try.

I can't consistently go to the gym because of anxiety (don't call me pussy, I've been trying for 2 years to be comfortable going to the gym)
I need to build a home gym if I want to make progress weightlifting tbh

It's the same with me bro. I could never gymcell properly with normies, Chads and foids all around me. Now I have a homegym and it's much better tbqh.

it's nice cope, I can ldar in peace after some exercises. Maybe one day I could intimidate and beat some normies

it's nice cope, I can ldar in peace after some exercises. Maybe one day I could intimidate and beat some normies

Hopefully bro. It might not get us foids but the right genetics and work ethic will at least get us respect from normshits.

Gymceling helps me feel a little worse about my subhuman face height and autism