Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcelling doesn’t work for me because of my inferior genes

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
When I bulk even with a clean diet my body fat increases way faster than my muscle mass. I also have shit fat distribution which makes my belly grow big easily. My arms and chest do get larger but not enough to compensate my oversized waist and belly, not to mention that I lose muscle definition as I bulk.

When I try to leanmaxx then I lose muscle mass way more quickly than belly fat which remains stubborn even after I’ve lost 10kg +. I fact nobody gave me any compliments when seeing me leanmaxxed. People just said “oh you’ve become really thin!” “Eat more! You look sick!”

I’m really jealous of those incels who can get a muscular, well defined body. Even if they’re still invisible to foids at least they can look intimidating and feel better with themselves.

Going to the gym is pointless,if you're a truecel that is.

Currently Scarymaxxing by bulking and getting bigger bc foids already think i'm creepy

Currently Scarymaxxing by bulking and getting bigger bc foids already think i'm creepy
I can’t even run ogregame by bulking because of my pencil neck. All the ogres I’ve seen with a gf have thick masculine neck

I can’t even run ogregame by bulking because of my pencil neck. All the ogres I’ve seen with a gf have thick masculine neck
baby city GIF

You're getting mogged by a giraffe

Gymcelling without steroids is retarded. You'll always get mogged by steroids users.

Gymcelling without steroids is retarded. You'll always get mogged by steroids users.
Tfw u realize just how common they rlly are:redpill:
If u want to achieve any progress after ur first year you'll need them

Gymcelling with bad genetics is a waste of time. All gymcelling does is enhance your genes. If you had nothing to begin with, ie the generic non changeable things like shoulder width, bone density, v-taper etc, then it’s pointless. Foids will only notice the things you can’t change, only enhance

Gymcelling without roids is also retarded

Gymcelling with bad genetics is a waste of time. All gymcelling does is enhance your genes. If you had nothing to begin with, ie the generic non changeable things like shoulder width, bone density, v-taper etc, then it’s pointless. Foids will only notice the things you can’t change, only enhance

Gymcelling without roids is also retarded
What's with your soy signatures?? They/them?? #standwithukraine???