Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling and running seem to be LEGIT for anti-aging

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Studies show, cliffs:

Running 30-50minutes a day, 5 days a week, reduce biological aging by 9 years (!!!!)
Resistance training (gymcelling) seem to be even more effective than cardio-vascular training for lenghtening telometer lenght, making u live longer.

Why would I wanna age gracefully when I want to die early?

Studies show, cliffs:

Running 30-50minutes a day, 5 days a week, reduce biological aging by 9 years (!!!!)
Resistance training (gymcelling) seem to be even more effective than cardio-vascular training for lenghtening telometer lenght, making u live longer.

Does anyone really want that tho?

Aging is the least of my problems bro

Cope. Agepill is brutal.

I don't want to anti age i want to die soon

it's an okay cope.
feel better from endorphins and shit after until you realise you're still a subhuman

As a gymcel myself, this is massive fucking cope jfl

As a gymcel myself, this is massive fucking cope jfl

The best thing about to hit the gym is to experience a great amount of agony until your hands start to bleed. I also still need to lift that one female trainer.

The best thing about to hit the gym is to experience a great amount of agony until your hands start to bleed. I also still need to lift that one female trainer.
Do you have a female trainer? that is emasculating bro

Why would I wanna age gracefully when I want to die early?
This. I smoke cigarettes because i want out this life soon as possible but dont want to commit sui

Running in the sun will fuck your skin up. Better to do it in the very early morning, or late at night, when the sun is gone.

i lifted religiously for a year and now people are surprised when i say im only 21. they think im like 25

What do you think your female trainer would do if she saw you killing yourself?

She will be impressed since I lifted 3000 pounds on the bench but then I will collapse and do one final repetition with my chest.

Useless, unless you have a home gym. Suifuel awaits any incel who enters the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back