Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gymcel trait

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
128848433_3516216091788969_1786638882742884915_n.png

disproven by numerous Tinder experiments where ugly gymcels get Chad-tier likes on Tinder.

Last edited:
Virgin gymcel vs Chad gymbro
0WRWyUUhynlvx8cRZ.html-charsetutf-8

The fate of ethnic gymcels:
5awrtwb309f31.jpg

>just one example
>posts the sticky thread

Cope harder.
yeah, what's your point? Go use him for a Tinder experiment and see how he does. I did it myself.

yeah, what's your point? Go use him for a Tinder experiment and see how he does. I did it myself.
>disproved by numerous Tinder experiments
>posts one, with a steroid user also

Post your Tinder experiments on the forum then.

Also, the premise of the comic ITT is that bodybuilding is cope, because foids don't give a shit above certain level:
oIiaqg6.jpg

Also, the premise of the comic ITT is that bodybuilding is cope, because foids don't give a shit above certain level:
oIiaqg6.jpg
Yes, that's why I said "just one example". There are more on lookism and other PSL sites if you want to look for yourself. I've seen them over the years, it's not like I have all the links saved somewhere.

Why don't you stop being lazy and try your own experiment?

so why you dont gymmaxx then ?
I am, but I only started recently and i'm not gonna roid so it'll take a while for me to look good. It's not like I need to, i'm just doing it for health benefits and to max my stats because unlike surgeries it's a pretty easy looksmaxx with no cons if you do it smartly.

Yes, that's why I said "just one example". There are more on lookism and other PSL sites if you want to look for yourself. I've seen them over the years, it's not like I have all the links saved somewhere.

Why don't you stop being lazy and try your own experiment?
J-just do the research yourself?? And I saw numerous instances where a bald manlet landed a 10/10 Stace, but I won't provide them, because Internet is full of them and you can do the work yourself.

I am, but I only started recently and i'm not gonna roid so it'll take a while for me to look good. It's not like I need to, i'm just doing it for health benefits and to max my stats because unlike surgeries it's a pretty easy looksmaxx with no side effects if you do it smartly.
Is this your plan to ascend that you said before ?
If not, care to tell me how you will ascend ? :feelscomfy:

J-just do the research yourself?? And I saw numerous instances where a bald manlet landed a 10/10 Stace, but I won't provide them, because Internet is full of them and you can do the work yourself.
Tinder results are objective. You can't cherrypick 100 likes. As always those who are too lazy to gymcell and call it a cope are also too lazy to do other things.

Is this your plan to ascend that you said before ?
If not, care to tell me how you will ascend ? :feelscomfy:
i'd talk about it on another forum.

Tinder results are objective. You can't cherrypick 100 likes. As always those who are too lazy to gymcell and call it a cope are also too lazy to do other things.
Stop projecting. I've been doing consistent weight training for the past 6 months, maintained my weight, but did a body recomp where my bodyfat percentage dropped and lean muscle mass increased. I'm just not delusional. Sure, gymmaxxing does improve your looks, but not enough when everything other like height and face fails. It's a good move for low tier normies, but if you are an incel weight lifting will improve your health, not experiences with women.

Stop projecting. I've been doing consistent weight training for the past 6 months, maintained my weight, but did a body recomp where my bodyfat percentage dropped and lean muscle mass increased. I'm just not delusional. Sure, gymmaxxing does improve your looks, but not enough when everything other like height and face fails. It's a good move for low tier normies, but if you are an incel weight lifting will improve your health, not experiences with women.
.....................................:feelsseriously:

What the fuck did you expect after 6 months lmfao. That's the amount of time it takes for someone to look like they lift at all. Many others are still DYEL at that stage. It takes a year to look decent, 3 years to look great with consistent effort. Obviously that varies depending on genetics and whether or not you use steroids.

What the fuck did you expect after 6 months lmfao. That's the amount of time it takes for someone to look like they lift at all. Many others are still DYEL at that stage. It takes a year to look decent, 3 years to look great with consistent effort. Obviously that varies depending on genetics and whether or not you use steroids.
Do you go to the gym?

I didn't say that to brag, I said that in light of your argument "durr hurr as always those who whine don't even try". Stop projecting Inceal Tears-tier perception of inkwells on me. And btw, you can get decent results in 1 year, at least to make you aesthethic and more pleasurable for the eye.

I didn't say that to brag, I said that in light of your argument "durr hurr as always those who whine don't even try". Stop projecting Inceal Tears-tier perception of inkwells on me. And btw, you can get decent results in 1 year, at least to make you aesthethic and more pleasurable for the eye.
Oh, fair enough. I didn’t understand what you meant initially. Yeah you can get decent results in a year, not sure if they’d be worth putting on Tinder though.

It's good that we're not just taking studies based on what we assume they're supposed to be telling us. We're questioning what the studies mean, why things happened the way they did. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the experiment, but it's lazy to just say "Study finds women like muscles more than face, face is less important than muscles!" If that's true, let's test it some more then. If that's true, it should be that way every time without fail.

But I do wonder what this chart here is?

oIiaqg6.jpg