Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcel trait: you learned to lift online.

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
If you're a gymcel, you probably learned to lift weights on the Interweb - YouTube, Starting Strength, Reddit, etc. You watched videos on YouTube how to bench press and learned what programs to run on r/Fitness or something similar. You obsessively watch videos from Omarisuf, Alphadestiny, etc to motivate yourself to keep training.

People like Mark Rippetoe capitalize on fuckers like yourself who think if you get buff, you will get girls. He gives you stupid advice like GOMAD or not doing cardio at all, and you end up being a 5'9", 250 lbs fat fuck.

Meanwhile, Chad learn to lift from his father or HS football team. He has a support sytem in his real life, not like on the Interweb like you autistic Gymcels. He also has a good frame, superior muscle building genetics and 8+ face, so by the time he turns 18 he looks really good. He also probably started out when he was 13.

I wish I had a support system like that - no way I could've played football or any sports in HS, and I didn't have a dad when I was a teenager.

i've been avoiding lifting and have been liftmaxxing, and it has been showing in performance...

it's over

If you're a gymcel, you probably learned to lift weights on the Interweb - YouTube, Starting Strength, Reddit, etc. You watched videos on YouTube how to bench press and learned what programs to run on r/Fitness or something similar. You obsessively watch videos from Omarisuf, Alphadestiny, etc to motivate yourself to keep training.

People like Mark Rippetoe capitalize on fuckers like yourself who think if you get buff, you will get girls. He gives you stupid advice like GOMAD or not doing cardio at all, and you end up being a 5'9", 250 lbs fat fuck.

Meanwhile, Chad learn to lift from his father or HS football team. He has a support sytem in his real life, not like on the Interweb like you autistic Gymcels. He also has a good frame, superior muscle building genetics and 8+ face, so by the time he turns 18 he looks really good. He also probably started out when he was 13.

I wish I had a support system like that - no way I could've played football or any sports in HS, and I didn't have a dad when I was a teenager.
even in copes that can genuinely improve your life, you still manage to sidetalk your fake fictional chad,i have no idea why you do this shit to yourself

even in copes that can genuinely improve your life, you still manage to sidetalk your fake fictional chad,i have no idea why you do this shit to yourself
As far as the "fake Chad" is concerned, this type of people do exist in real life. What gives you the impression that I am not trying to improve my life because I talk about envies towards other people who happen to be more fortunate? I do train pretty hard but a lot of gymcels start out with the false hope that they will get pussy once they're buff.

Last edited:
I learned most of the lifts I still use today from playing a year of football in HS. Those youtube channels showing you random muscle targeting lifts are mostly bullshit for DYELS. Liu Xiaojun the best powerlifter in the world is completely sculpted from only doing the big 3
GIF by BarBend

Yup, super accurate. Learned about PEDs the same way.

I learned most of the lifts I still use today from playing a year of football in HS. Those youtube channels showing you random muscle targeting lifts are mostly bullshit for DYELS. Liu Xiaojun the best powerlifter in the world is completely sculpted from only doing the big 3
GIF by BarBend
he also did a ton of drus every olympian does, doing accessory work is not a bad thing

he also did a ton of drus every olympian does, doing accessory work is not a bad thing
You're right but a ton of people base their entire workouts around isolation lifts. Which is fine but not optimal

GIF by BarBend
Lu is an Olympic lifter.. he does snatch and clean and jerk. Not the squat bench and deadlift lmao

incel trait- you learn everything online because you have no community

That is how most people learn tbh. The fuck you think i'm gonna do? Stop and ask somebody in person? Hell no.

Most people learn from the internet.

People on this really love making up problems that dont exist and then wallowing in self pity

Well, I kind of learned in a similar way.
Not the internet, but books. The old fashioned way.
I’d really recommend Stew Smith books.
I never had much of a support group. But that has not stopped me from achieving good success in my workouts.
In fact, I don’t want a workout partner. And I don’t want people to push me into exercising if I want to take an extra day off.