Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcel trait: No matter how strong you get, you can't look lean

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Today I was working out with a Tyrone that's been going to my gym for a bit (nice guy tbh). I'm stronger than he is and outlifted him, but he's a hell of a lot leaner and more defined. If one would put us side by side, people would assume he's the stronger one. Despite this, I'm as stumpy and ungraceful as a Tolkien Dwarf
It's like I can't let go of that surplus fat layer no matter what I do. I know Chads and Tyrones that get lean by merely lifting, and these guys hate cardio

Kek going to the gym is the ultimate ropefuel and the most pathetic cope that has ever existed.

9266946-6656903-image-a-6_1549016332380.jpg

Literally us

Today I was working out with a Tyrone that's been going to my gym for a bit (nice guy tbh). I'm stronger than he is and outlifted him, but he's a hell of a lot leaner and more defined. If one would put us side by side, people would assume he's the stronger one. Despite this, I'm as stumpy and ungraceful as a Tolkien Dwarf
It's like I can't let go of that surplus fat layer no matter what I do. I know Chads and Tyrones that get lean by merely lifting, and these guys hate cardio
are you sub12% bodyfat? i struggle with the same shit, i think i may try some legit fat burner because i cant afford to cut more calories

i work out at home and i just ordered myself a new bench, it can fold so it wont take up a lot of space. it was only a hundred dollars. worth imo cause i dont wanna go to the gym to be surrounded by normans.

Try cutting calories, and doing compound exercises :feelsjuice:

I’ll never get a six pack

The stronger I get, the leaner I look at a higher weight. I’m trying to go below 10 percent by spring

I lost 22kg from just calorie deficit, lifting and walking. It's definitely possible for anyone if you don't have the impulse control of a child

Kek going to the gym is the ultimate ropefuel and the most pathetic cope that has ever existed.
^this.
You definitely don’t want to be weak if shit goes down
You aren't getting any stronger. You're only getting better at lifting weights. Unless you are a peruvian mule that needs to walk for miles up the mountains loaded with packages while a short, brown, loud little man rides you, gym is useless then.

Wisdom, boxing and a loaded gun are things that make you stronger.

Last edited:
i work out at home and i just ordered myself a new bench, it can fold so it wont take up a lot of space. it was only a hundred dollars. worth imo cause i dont wanna go to the gym to be surrounded by normans.
I don't understand why people pay money to be around superficial chads.

Train at home gym is full of moggers

probably hypothyroid due to shit diet and underestimating how much kcal u eating