Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcel Theory

sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
So the overall idea is that the gym is pointless if your face is fucked: you'll just be big and ugly. 

But, we also concede that the gym only increases your power if you already have a passable face, and if you're a 6 or a 7 with a good enough face "worth kissing" in a woman's mind, then getting bigger activates some primal urges on her part to get slamfucked, being a 6 or 7 with an average/skinnyfat bitch bod and getting jacked and low bodyfat, and a tan, and a haircut, and a shower, and a good personality, can take you to an 8.

Am I missing something, or is this the valid theory behind why women go apeshit for shirtless guys with low bodyfat and more muscle mass than average (clearly works out) types? I see a lot of these guys on tinder experiments with model photos, and if you imagine them with bitch bodies, skinnyfat, pale, bad haircuts, they do lose 1-2 points easy.

Jay Cutler is too big. Brad Pitt in Fight Club, the scene where he opened the door while pounding Marla? That's probably on point. Maybe even his body in Troy is acceptable.

Then again, I'm sure even if you got bigger, there's endless sluts on Tinder who "want to try fucking a monster, gotta try everything once."

you cant be ugly, nerdic, ectomorph or look like a school shooter though thats the problem most people who post on incel forums have.

IdealMaxilla said:
you cant be ugly, nerdic, ectomorph or look like a school shooter though thats the problem most people who post on incel forums have.

Or you look like a feminine bitchboy like me.

That's why I quit the gym in my early twenties, I use to gymcel 6 days a week. No fixing my face, my eye area is tragic.

2JnQK9o.jpg

NekoStance said:

I'd kill for that pile of roast beef. 

I gotta get like one of these ugly guys and land a hottie somehow.

Sub8Hate said:

Damn, just be white!

Muscles won't help. If you're at a point where they will help, you're not really an incel.

As for this guy whose photos get posted in threads like this, you can find examples of pretty much any kind of guy with a hot girl. It's not impossible for a hideous non-rich guy to hook up with a Stacy, but it's kinda like winning the lottery and you don't know how much rejections he had to take, how she's treating him and how long before she dumps him.

But feel free to try gymceling yourself. Just remember that according to a poll on this site (do you lift?), more than half of respondents were gymcels.

It's icing on the cake, but nobody is going to eat a cake made of shit because it has nice icing. The other good thing about gymcelling is that it will get you to a low body fat, which could be the difference between someone being a 4 or a 6.

Framecel222 said:
This really makes me wanna take gear.

Steroids are awesome, but you should probably hit the gym as a natty more and get your diet and training on point first.

Sub8Hate said:
NekoStance said:

I might be misremembering but when I saw this one on /r9k/ some time ago, it turned out that she was his cousin I think.

Wearacombl said:
I might be misremembering but when I saw this one on /r9k/ some time ago, it turned out that she was his cousin I think.

Nah. That was just people coping.

u-g-l-y said:
It's not impossible for a hideous non-rich guy to hook up with a Stacy, but it's kinda like winning the lottery and you don't know how much rejections he had to take, how she's treating him and how long before she dumps him.

The mindfuck is the fact that even the Chads today can't be attached. The "plate theory" shit is valid for Chads and not only valid, but their only option, because Stacy will want new dick, she will get bored, unless you're her first dick high-school sweetheart that married her and she's devoutly religious. 

I believe it when I read about "even Chad gets cheated on today, women have too much "new Chad cock access" to remain faithful rather than just try the next 9 or 10 dick experience when the current 9 or 10 dick experience gets boring."

Unless she's significantly points below him, i.e. a 6 or 7 woman who is in a relationship with a 9 or 10 guy, then she knows she would be stupid to cheat because it'd be very hard to get in a relationship with a new 9/10. They don't branch-swing downward.

sepelion said:
So the overall idea is that the gym is pointless if your face is fucked: you'll just be big and ugly. 

But, we also concede that the gym only increases your power if you already have a passable face, and if you're a 6 or a 7 with a good enough face "worth kissing" in a woman's mind, then getting bigger activates some primal urges on her part to get slamfucked, being a 6 or 7 with an average/skinnyfat bitch bod and getting jacked and low bodyfat, and a tan, and a haircut, and a shower, and a good personality, can take you to an 8.

Am I missing something, or is this the valid theory behind why women go apeshit for shirtless guys with low bodyfat and more muscle mass than average (clearly works out) types? I see a lot of these guys on tinder experiments with model photos, and if you imagine them with bitch bodies, skinnyfat, pale, bad haircuts, they do lose 1-2 points easy.

Jay Cutler is too big. Brad Pitt in Fight Club, the scene where he opened the door while pounding Marla? That's probably on point. Maybe even his body in Troy is acceptable.

Then again, I'm sure even if you got bigger, there's endless sluts on Tinder who "want to try fucking a monster, gotta try everything once."

>Am I missing something?

Yes it's all one big fucking cope

u-g-l-y said:
Muscles won't help. If you're at a point where they will help, you're not really an incel.

As for this guy whose photos get posted in threads like this, you can find examples of pretty much any kind of guy with a hot girl. It's not impossible for a hideous non-rich guy to hook up with a Stacy, but it's kinda like winning the lottery and you don't know how much rejections he had to take, how she's treating him and how long before she dumps him.

But feel free to try gymceling yourself. Just remember that according to a poll on this site (do you lift?), more than half of respondents were gymcels.

Yeah, I gymcel, but I'm losing steam for all of the mentioned reasons. Actually, I do gymcelling to "even out" the damage of being completely sedentary during the rest of my day LDAR'ing in depression at the futility. If I didn't gymcel, I'd be a fat ass, and it's bad enough not being 6'3 with male model genetics, I don't need to be a sweaty fat fuck on top of it huffing and puffing and needing 7 wipes to clean my ass.

I wonder how many other guys gymcel just to compensate for the fact that they can't do shit outside of wagecucking but go home and lay around apathetically. Diet is another issue, as I'm sure most of us stop giving a fuck about "eating clean" when we're in apathetic LDAR mode. I myself eat complete garbage in my most miserable moments, and then go "fix the damage" at the gym, or try to gain muscle mass to up the metabolic rate as part of this whole gymcel ideology to offset my shitty eating and laying around.

NekoStance said:
I love the forever cope that goes on about that guy

Drawing conclusions about that guy is a bit like looking at Bill Gates and drawing the general conclusion that dropping out of college can make you a billionaire.