Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcel life lesson

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
The thing I found out after being a gymcel; Big muscly people literally just eat and drink more. Sure, their genetics could give them a handicap in gaining mass. But even then they would still have to financially afford the extra intake. It's like seeing how a magician does their magic trick.

Last edited:
True. I lifted weights since 14 but only ever gained significant muscle once I started to force myself to eat like a pig. Was harder than actually hitting the gym. The cheatcode I found is to put a bunch of calorie dense stuff into a smoothie and chug it down every day.

they use steroids too to make sure the weight they gain is mostly muscle

I lifted only because I was a skinny rice who got picked on alot in high school.
My arms were like sticks but I look normal now.

True. I lifted weights since 14 but only ever gained significant muscle once I started to force myself to eat like a pig. Was harder than actually hitting the gym. The cheatcode I found is to put a bunch of calorie dense stuff into a smoothie and chug it down every day.
I drank shitload of protein powder and weight gainer after workouts. It worked and people started noticing.

they use steroids too to make sure the weight they gain is mostly muscle
steroids don't work like that. If your caloric surplus is large you will gain fat as well

I drank shitload of protein powder and weight gainer after workouts. It worked and people started noticing.
Me too for a brief period the hags at my work would compliment my arms. But depression in uni made me lose most of it now I just look like a DYEL normie :feelsbadman: Also I remember a really swole rice at my gym who once saved my ass on a failed squat I was doing late at night when no one else was there. Was that you?

A good trick is to keep your stomach bacteria healthy, eat natural yogurt, it will help you eat more

Me too for a brief period the hags at my work would compliment my arms. But depression in uni made me lose most of it now I just look like a DYEL normie :feelsbadman: Also I remember a really swole rice at my gym who once saved my ass on a failed squat I was doing late at night when no one else was there. Was that you?
Nah I don't workout that late. I went to a free college gym that closes at 6.
Also same depression and drugs got to me and made me lose all my gains. Parents told me "you look so skinny". Made me suicidal af. So much money and time spent on gyming but I will get back this year or next.

The rice who saved you realized you as a fellowcel