Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gymcel culture is so fucking gay and asocial. Why do all of them look like shit?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Every gymcel idiot things he's "making progress" and "improving" his life by getting more bloated and lifting heavier weight. This includes "natties" or roided.

Why are gymcels who don't look like total shit so rare? I never see any who are lean "because that might hurt my gains, bro". All have bloated faces.

Ironically, the bodybuilders or fitness models who are actually lean and don't look awful, don't give a fuck about strength or how much they can deadlift.

Gymcels are more bluepilled than actual reddit soys or inceltears.

Edit: Forgot to add how they are ALWAYS sweaty / moist looking despite doing zero physical activity. (Lifting doesn't count as it burns less calories than walking)

Last edited:
they just want to get big but are forgetting the flow and aesthetics.

I've fallen into this trap multiple times. When you're desperate to feel good about yourself and not below others in every way, strength is an easy and straightforward cope. Plus you get to eat a lot, whereas to get shredded you need to basically go hungry for months.

A lot of them do it just to stay sane and feel good enough about themselves not to rope. You don't see the bigger picture in this case.

I want to become an unstoppable monster.

best thing you can do is just leanmaxx hard (unless if your frame is massive, then you can go big).

Its ok, everyone has a cope tbh.

This is why you gymcel at home, no need to deal with uppity cunts

best thing you can do is just leanmaxx hard (unless if your frame is massive, then you can go big).

I think that was zyzz's and jeff seids appeal. They always looked lean while every other roider looked like bloated garbage.

I think that was zyzz's and jeff seids appeal. They always looked lean while every other roider looked like bloated garbage.

Basically.

Good facial features + good frame + height + steroids.

90% genetics and 10% drugs.

Basically.

Good facial features + good frame + height + steroids.

90% genetics and 10% drugs.

I remember all the zyzz copy cats who all just looking fucking awful.

None were as lean as him and got no where close to him, but they were all proud of how "big" they were.

Yeah well 400 lb obese women at walmart are also "big".

How is it bluepilled to be physically strong? I don't gymcel for foids, I just want to get big. Never began for me so why should I care? Also, gymceling is legit because you will automatically get more respect when you don't look soy, even if it isn't increasing your SMV.

It might be this but I like to working out but im not a gym rat

Every gymcel idiot things he's "making progress" and "improving" his life by getting more bloated and lifting heavier weight. This includes "natties" or roided.

Why are gymcels who don't look like total shit so rare? I never see any who are lean "because that might hurt my gains, bro". All have bloated faces.

Ironically, the bodybuilders or fitness models who are actually lean and don't look awful, don't give a fuck about strength or how much they can deadlift.

Gymcels are more bluepilled than actual reddit soys or inceltears.

Edit: Forgot to add how they are ALWAYS sweaty / moist looking despite doing zero physical activity. (Lifting doesn't count as it burns less calories than walking)

It’s cuz they know they are ugly but they can strength mog chad

Gymcelling is cope. Other than helping you lose body fat that might be covering some attractive facial features, it has no purpose. Unless you're a professional fighter or something.

I’d only do it because I have a lot of facial fat

It takes a long time and a lot of pain to achieve a respectable physique.

Idk why either just learn martial arts

You don't need a gym, you can use simple bodyweight-moves to get an aesthetic body

I feel like you're thinking of powerlifters.

Gymcels/Bodybuilders are normally lean. The fat chubby types that move a-lot of weight (relative to us twinks) are the powerlifters.

See point:

I feel like you're thinking of powerlifters

Most men are afraid of dieting down, even roided guys. For every 100 gymcels I see, maybe 1 is below 12% bodyfat which isn't even super lean.

Most men are afraid of dieting down, even roided guys. For every 100 gymcels I see, maybe 1 is below 12% bodyfat which isn't even super lean.

Based on Google images, I'm hovering around 12-14% bf and I dont even diet.
Getting to sub 8% bodyfat isn't possible natty.

“Just lift bro” :soy:

The only problem with gymcelling is doing it natural

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back