Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceilling is the biggest scam.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Fucking lol at wasting your time banging out weights and bulkmaxing for miminal muscle gains, steroids are also useless for incels because they literally will bald you to death, not to mention the reduction in dick size, Its all genetics at play. Tyrone from ghana works out once a week, eats like shit and still looks good. Play a sport like basketball to stay in shape

rq067yrho8611.jpg

There is no gym for your face.

It’s not a scam. Ogremax if you want to be scary. You will never get pussy by practicing sport activities or gymcelling, keep that in your mind.

THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR UGLY FACE
IxePlUW.gif

Tell the staff at your gym to fix the gymceiling

The gyms are full of incels. The same incels are feeding a whole industry buying various supplements.
The comparison of the two men is a good one.

It's a legit cope

The only good thing about gymcelling is that it probably helps against depression. But the same effect can be achieved by riding a bike or walking.

Gymcelling is a deadly spiral. First they lift and eat proteins. Then they waste money on supplements. And in the end they inject growth hormones and testosterone. It´s a brain disease.

i always said that gymcelling is the ultimate cuckmove, you just do it for cunts and thats it. Lets be real here everything you need in todays age are some machines to help you out and simple quality of life things , that dude on the right is a perfect example of GICUCKCOPE ,
its only your height and face that matters

How is being big and strong and intimidating to pussy ass white knights a scam? The difference in respect you get from men is reason enough to gymcel. If you're just too lazy to work out just admit it.

The only good thing about gymcelling is that it probably helps against depression. But the same effect can be achieved by riding a bike or walking.

Gymcelling is a deadly spiral. First they lift and eat proteins. Then they waste money on supplements. And in the end they inject growth hormones and testosterone. It´s a brain disease.
This. At least you should try to join a nt sport team but I guess you're lacking the brain wiring.

I used to do it and enjoyed it but lost motivation after a while tbh.

I do miss having abs though. :feelscry:

One of the benefits of gymcelling is that it makes your body look that of a man's, not a skinnyfat cuckbody.

That alone, makes gymcelling worth it for me.

It's also a small piece of the looksmaxxing process for me. I also plastic surgerycel.

It’s not a scam. Ogremax if you want to be scary. You will never get pussy by practicing sport activities or gymcelling, keep that in your mind.

IMO gym is only legit if you add on just enough muscle that looks like the upper ceiling of what’s possible just with high testosterone alone .. looks like it’s due to genetics and thus inheritable

How is being big and strong and intimidating to pussy ass white knights a scam? The difference in respect you get from men is reason enough to gymcel. If you're just too lazy to work out just admit it.
Why should anyone here care about getting respect from men? Most of us are not gay, so we don't give 2 shits how other men see us. The modern way of meeting women is via apps like Tinder, without having to visit a bar and be surrounded by other men that could cockblock you. Strength became obsolete in the dating game

Why should anyone here care about getting respect from men? Most of us are not gay, so we don't give 2 shits how other men see us. The modern way of meeting women is via apps like Tinder without having to visit a bar and be surrounded by other men that could cockblock you. Strength became obsolete in the dating game
I don't even workout at a gym just to avoid being around other people. I use equipment in my garage. Im just saying its nice to not be treated like shit and have people trying to start shit with you because you look weak. You either need a gl face or that plus a good physique to get lucky on tinder so if thats an attainable goal for u why not try it. And dude if trying to make my life easier by working out is gay idgaf.

a good looking face gets you much more respect from men than a good body.

I don't even workout at a gym just to avoid being around other people. I use equipment in my garage. Im just saying its nice to not be treated like shit and have people trying to start shit with you because you look weak. You either need a gl face or that plus a good physique to get lucky on tinder so if thats an attainable goal for u why not try it. And dude if trying to make my life easier by working out is gay idgaf.
No, I said it's gay for the purpose of influencing the oppinion of other men about you, not if it's solely for your own personal enjoyment. And no one is going to start shit with you for no reason no matter how you look, for the very few cases that do there is always the option to own a gun and deal with it efficiently instead of wasting 1000 hours/dollars per year gymcelling for the rare offchance that you have to defend yourself

The gyms are full of incels. The same incels are feeding a whole industry buying various supplements.
The comparison of the two men is a good one.
This, I always said that I get mogged 10 times more if I'm at a bar than if I'm at the gym

No, I said it's gay for the purpose of influencing the oppinion of other men about you, not if it's solely for your own personal enjoyment. And no one is going to start shit with you for no reason no matter how you look, for the very few cases that do there is always the option to own a gun and deal with it efficiently instead of wasting 1000 hours/dollars per year gymcelling for the rare offchance that you have to defend yourself
I already own a glock 17 for protection but I'm not going to carry my gun everywhere I go. Are you seriously denying the fact that both men and women treat you differently based on how you look? I never said it was my sole reason to work out, i only started working out because I was 188 cm and skinny as fuck and I was sick of being weak. Idk where you're from but in my area there is tons of drug addicts and desperate homeless people. Ive been threatened by these people while I was minding my business. Looking strong is simply a deterrance that may cause them to pick an easier target and a concealed carry permit is impossible to get here.

I could do with steroids just because I am middle aged and so tired all the time.

Can't even gymcel cause I'm a scoliocel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

gymcelling is only valid for fatcels
otherwise, don’t waste your time, foids don’t give a fuck about muscles or strength, JFL if you think they do

Foids do care about muscles. Because they will reject the gymceller even faster when they see those coping, ill-fitting muscles attached to underdeveloped bones.

Its only good for intimidating others, but in rare cases. They will just group up and bully you if you look strong

It's funny how divided this site is when it comes to perspectives. Just read a thread about a user with the exact opposite opinion

a good looking face gets you much more respect from men than a good body.
From men? In my experience having a good shape gets you a lot of respect from men. But having a pretty face helps 100 times more with women.

From men? In my experience having a good shape gets you a lot of respect from men. But having a pretty face helps 100 times more with women.
this guy has a shit frame, but would still intimidate men because of face and height.

rs_634x872-130624182818-634.JonKDavidYurman.jl.062413.jpg

this guy has a great body, but intimidates nobody because of his face:

gymcel1.jpg

Fucking lol at wasting your time banging out weights and bulkmaxing for miminal muscle gains, steroids are also useless for incels because they literally will bald you to death, not to mention the reduction in dick size, Its all genetics at play. Tyrone from ghana works out once a week, eats like shit and still looks good. Play a sport like basketball to stay in shape
Img 0432

"Just hit the gym and workout bro." :feelskek:

It's funny how divided this site is when it comes to perspectives. Just read a thread about a user with the exact opposite opinion
Generally, people tend to be fixated with what they perceive to be their biggest personal disadvantage and form their perspective from that - this is why you have ethnics spouting 'JBW' nonsense and manlets claiming that it's impossible for anyone over 6' to be incel.

Low iq..

If someone here is extremely fat they should cut down. Stop encouraging these demotivating threads where I know some can ascend put are plain lazy.

View attachment 85928
"Just hit the gym and workout bro." :feelskek:
This coping fatass needs to cut. He's 30% bf and still doing the reddit bulking meme. Look at how bloated his face is.

JK he's a literal manlet subhuman, nothing he does will ever fix that.

For people who are skinnyfat or fat and at least average height and 3.5/10+ face, gymcelling is kind of worth it, but only if done right. If you're sub 5'10" don't even bother.
Sub12% body fat or DEATH. Bulking is a huge waste of time and it's only going to make you less attractive.

You can gain a point or two facially if you're high bf% just by dropping down to 8-12% body fat. Lifting is fine, but you shouldn't lift to get huge. Some muscle mass is obviously good, but it's all about body fat. Most people here are not at 8-12% bodyfat. Normal weight doesn't always mean low body fat percentage.
Don't fall for the bulking meme if you're skinnyfat.

Last edited:
i am average height 5'9 and have a good body tbh.. i started gymcelling in highschoool and stopped after college. I have good knowledge regarding diet and health .
too bad it all counts FOR SHIT... because FACE and skin color is the only thing that matters...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back