Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Saw 2 remarkable things at the gym today.

Few big steroid guys came in to train. They are either new members or visiting the area because I have never seen them before. And for proof that steroids gets girls, the steroid guys were in one corner lifting and what would you know, immediately two good looking girls went over to lift right near them. So much for being intimidated by big roided freaks. @Roidmaxxer steroids cures inceldom!

Going from black pill to blue pill, I saw a ricecel with a legit 9/10 white girl. Shit really fucks with my head. It’s possible he’s just an orbiting friend cuz nobody can jester max that good.

18692.jpg

Were the roiders Chads

Saw 2 remarkable things at the gym today.

Few big steroid guys came in to train. They are either new members or visiting the area because I have never seen them before. And for proof that steroids gets girls, the steroid guys were in one corner lifting and what would you know, immediately two good looking girls went over to lift right near them. So much for being intimidated by big roided freaks. @Roidmaxxer steroids cures inceldom!

Going from black pill to blue pill, I saw a ricecel with a legit 9/10 white girl. Shit really fucks with my head. It’s possible he’s just an orbiting friend cuz nobody can jester max that good.
Of course

Even if you are a midget you will ascend with roids

Most of the open bodybuilders are subhuman

Yet they are never incel

I wonder why....

And the guy who won open is a 5ft6 ethnic, if he joined here before gymmaxxing they would tell him it's over and ur ethnic give up!.

Now im not saying a 5ft2 man will have it easy with but the biggest way to stand out is with a roided physique

Plus how many guys here ate 5ft2? Barley any, even zero who is 5ft5 would easily ascend. Just get a rhino and your teeth done as well

Still danny padilla is 5ft2 and was a mogger,who won the mr usa bodybuilding competition.

I'd get leg lengthening if I was 5ft2 tbh

Flex Lewis is a 5ft5 bodybuilder and had a viral video where Stacy (her name is Stacy)

View: https://youtu.be/S4BkQCyiZnA

Rather play basketball than lift weights