Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gym Observations: how Chads train femoids vs. how gymcels and orbiters train femoids

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
While I was doing back workout today, some lower-tier normie / beta orbiter was training a femoid near me. Suddenly a blackpill dawned upon me:

I realized that whenever it's a normie / beta orbiter / gymcuck / gymcel helping a femoid train, he would do it very technically, taking the "job" very seriously. Mind you, I am not talking about personal trainers who are being paid to train these femoids, these are cuckmeisters who will gladly sacrifice their time to help a femoid ready her ass for Chad.

Anyway, back to the point, the normscum orbiters would delve into the technicalities of the exercise they are teaching the femoid, and will stay with her all the time, rectifying any error in technique she is making.

Chads, on the other hand, train the femoid half-assedly, and are just basically dry humping the femoid all the time. They're basically searching for an excuse to touch her, something that she thoroughly enjoy, and these Chads ignore errors in technique the femoids are making. They firmly grab her ass while she is squatting, then proceed to joke around and do small talk with other Chad, and then return to the femoid later, touch her thoroughly while pretending to teach her an exercise, rinse and repeat.

Gymcucks are patheic. They help foids look better expecting something in return, and when these foids "ascend", they will rush to Chad's bed.

Yes, this is why you train alone. Invest in a home gym.

Yes, this is why you train alone. Invest in a home gym.

tbh tbh tbh, gym for me is part of a larger process involving dental care, plastic surgery, body surgery, dermatology. Full-on looksmaxxing. I'd rather go to the gym, it's greatly helping me ascend.

A decent home gym would be costly to make. Gym has better equipment and facilities.

I love my 24 hour gym because I can go at 2 am and nobody is there other than some empolyee who deosn't care about his job at all. Seeing normies work out is painful to me because they either do it half-assed or completely wrong and they still look better than I do due to their decent genes.

the gym isnt a fucking whorehouse. foids and chads need to get a room and fuck off.

This is ressurecting, but when you do a really heavy strength day, like 1-3 rep sort of stuff, don't you get a T-spike from all those bitches being around you??

Many men are banned in this thread

Many men are banned in this thread
I called out it was a resurrection and I was raising points that are highly scientific and have not been raised prior.
I believe @Ryo_Hazuki and @knajjd will understand this and appreciate this is much better than starting a new, half baked thread

Putting "gym" in the title seems to attract lurking bluepillers like feces attracts flies.

Am too embarrassed to even set foot in a gym, can't relate

This is ressurecting, but when you do a really heavy strength day, like 1-3 rep sort of stuff, don't you get a T-spike from all those bitches being around you??
Strong bump

I get a t-spike regardless of whether foids are around me.
Foids being around me just makes the t-spike more noticeable (erections).

Strong bump

I get a t-spike regardless of whether foids are around me.
Foids being around me just makes the t-spike more noticeable (erections).
I find foids doing that squat, deadlift, hip thrust shit gives me a t spike worth maybe 5% extra on a lift, but if I'm doing cardio it just distracts me, gets me tired, and just can't be bothered