Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gym membership 20% lower if you have a girlfriend....

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
My sister started going to a gym with a (male) friend of hers. (I highly doubt they're dating, if you wonder)
The monthly membership costs 45 bucks, but it's 35 if you're in a pair with a boyfriend/girlfriend. They pretended to be a couple to get a lower rate and it worked.
You can't even be a gymcel anymore without getting the short end of the stick.
Is there a way to file for a class action discrimination lawsuit or something?

My sister started going to a gym with a (male) friend of hers. (I highly doubt they're dating, if you wonder)
The monthly membership costs 45 bucks, but it's 35 if you're in a pair with a boyfriend/girlfriend. They pretended to be a couple to get a lower rate and it worked.
You can't even be a gymcel anymore without getting the short end of the stick.
Is there a way to file for a class action discrimination lawsuit or something?
wouldnt be worth it

{People without GFs should not go to the gym}

{People without GFs should not go to the gym}
This. You’ve already won. Quit looksmaxxing more.

The people at the gym are there for a reason. Because they’re lonely and are convinced working on themselves will solve it.

And yet people with LTR’s still feel the need to show up to the gym and mog everybody around them with excessive PDA. Practically fucking in the squat rack

This. You’ve already won. Quit looksmaxxing more.

The people at the gym are there for a reason. Because they’re lonely and are convinced working on themselves will solve it.

And yet people with LTR’s still feel the need to show up to the gym and mog everybody around them with excessive PDA. Practically fucking in the squat rack
But he said that people WITHOUT gfs should stay out of the gym

Ragefuel indeed

They should charge you 20% higher if you have a girlfriend instead :feelsthink: :bigbrain:

Is that even legal? :feelswhat:

Find another gym if you're a wagie or just workout at a park

That's a joke. Don't go there

go with a friend and larp as a gay couple