Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GYM MAXX. .lmao

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
just gym max bro...

Your just a volcel bro until u hit the gym...

Ur going to attract chicks bro....just workout

Screenshot 20240314 085347 Reddit

they aren't even incels, just edgy teenagers lol

Kek. I don't go to the gym, calisthenics do the job for me, but obviously you can talk about whatever you want with your buddies at the gym. Have a problem with it? DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FAGGOT!

Like the homie incel TV would say...

NO GYM FOR UR FACE...lmmaaoo

Incels like us dnt belong amongst society...
And going to gym (where people are) is dumb unless your well endowed taking shots in the bathroom with a mask on...

Just Stat home and work out or invest with machienes...stay away from people

If I had a dollar for everytime normalfags associated incels with andrew tate I'd be able to buy a cadillac 1977
This is incels fault...cause we r not guided properly....our stupidity makes us a fucking life meme..
We have no leadership...I suggest incels like oreo man take over the flock...cause it's pathetic on the incel front...
WHAT THE FUCK are you doing going to the gym in broad day talking incel shit amongst normies??? Your fucking asking for it...
NEVER...NEVER talk about 4 things amongst normies...

1. Religion
2. Politics
3.incellic doctrine (esp. Outdated)
4. Black pill doctrines.

normies dnt give a fuck what the unattractive undesirable gotta say...incels are no better than bitch foids seeking attention when they do shit like this....these men should be reprimanded and put on kitchen duty for a fucking week...

Are yall about this life are yall just made up of sorry ass white supremist (rejected by their own women for white chads) choose the fuck wisely....

No gym for your frame and face

they aren't even incels, just edgy teenagers lol
Fucking millenials are like Holy Inquisition. If you do something that they dont understand, they want to kill you immediately.

Millenials are the most totalitarian generation that currently lives.

TotalMillenialDeath#

Same mfs who tell us to go to the gym get upset when we actually do

Same mfs who tell us to go to the gym get upset when we actually do
its all a ploy to get you out of their face or to hone in on the obvious....

no gym for your face or small medium penis size...(thats no good to foids)

if it ain't one thing..it will be another....incels are cursed in this world...black pilled acceptance is needed and a must!!!

No gym for your frame and face
or your lack of well endowment (for the ones who it may apply)...

foids just going to look at your bulge when your shirt is off at the beach...no bulge...no pussy...