Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gym is suicide fuel

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Seriously, going to the gym is not good for your mental health, hot women you will never talk to, let alone bed, alpha chads that will talk to these girls and probably bang them later, people with expensive cars coming and going, you yourself are always alone while everyone else is training together. Not to mention that it is also hell for coial anxious autists like me when that place is full.
Man, fuck this world, seriously.

Time to hermitmaxx and lift wooden blocks and cut trees.

Time to hermitmaxx and lift wooden blocks and cut trees.
I swear, I really thought of just doing the unabomber thing and disappear into the woods. Ofcourse unlike the Unabomber I don't have a 160 IQ

JFL at being low inhib enough to actually be able to go to a gym.
CHADS.CO

This is why I homegymmaxxed.

If you are serious about lifting, invest in a homegym. Trust me it is 100% worth it. No normtards and you basically have your own rules. You also dont have to drive anywhere.

JFL at being low inhib enough to actually be able to go the a gym.
CHADS.CO
Hmm, I am still ugly,autistic, a virgin at almost 30 and generally lost at life. Not sure if I am a Chad.

If you are serious about lifting, invest in a homegym. Trust me it is 100% worth it. No normtards and you basically have your own rules. You also dont have to drive anywhere.

Hmm, I am still ugly,autistic, a virgin at almost 30 and generally lost at life. Not sure if I am a Chad.
of course not, but you still low inhib mog me into oblivion

Seriously, going to the gym is not good for your mental health, hot women you will never talk to, let alone bed, alpha chads that will talk to these girls and probably bang them later, people with expensive cars coming and going, you yourself are always alone while everyone else is training together. Not to mention that it is also hell for coial anxious autists like me when that place is full.
Man, fuck this world, seriously.
Have your own set at home.
It is the only solution to gymmaxx while not getting distracted by these social affairs.

I always liked gym, but sports/work injuries (broken bones) finally did me in. Can’t even golf.

Do body weight exercises, calisthenics, stretch, and run outside or ride a bike. I'd go to the gym too, the whores in there are jackoff fuel and our non-chad presence will probably make them dress up more or discourage them from coming.

Do body weight exercises, calisthenics, stretch, and run outside or ride a bike. I'd go to the gym too, the whores in there are jackoff fuel and our non-chad presence will probably make them dress up more or discourage them from coming.
I don't think that THEY think one thought about us. Literally we are air for them. The chads and lesser Chads are what they see, not us.

I don't think that THEY think one thought about us. Literally we are air for them. The chads and lesser Chads are what they see, not us.
They notice you when you keep staring at their ass and tits like a piece of meat.

I just need a pull-up bar and my bodyweight to do my whole training at home.

They notice you when you keep staring at their ass and tits like a piece of meat.
I sometimes glance when they don't look. I never stare as I am too autistic to manage the situation when caught.

JFL at thinking that women care sbout a gymming incel.

I sometimes glance when they don't look. I never stare as I am too autistic to manage the situation when caught.
Just keep staring to creep them out. If you look away they'll see you as weak.

I always go after 12. especially on weekends when normies are partying, this is prime truecel hours.

GymMAXX is a game changer for those who dont have truly ugly/ogre faces so if someone gives HIS EVERYTHING on gymaxx he may achieve looks

I always go after 12. especially on weekends when normies are partying, this is prime truecel hours.
Yeah me too, not that late but around 10 at night. Sometimes though I would just like to see real girls so I go earlier but it's horrible then.

Yeah me too, not that late but around 10 at night. Sometimes though I would just like to see real girls so I go earlier but it's horrible then.
Dont torture yourself like that. Legit horse chasing a carrot on a stick

Meh at the gym I feel the least out of place. I strengthmog most guys there (or at least I did before I went full retard into leanmaxxing) and in 15+ years of gymceling I don't remember having any bad experiences.

For me the real suifuel environment is school/campus, holy shit.

I must lift to survive