Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gym is just for Chad

Legit low IQ post bro. YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR BONE STRUCTURE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRAIN. There is absolutely no way to change your hip width or clavicle width. C'mon, you can't be that stupid
You think training your shoulders, back and chest isn't going to increase your broadness at shoulder height and therefore improve your shoulder:hip ratio?

Only person low IQ here is you. Just lol @ you man, u got google right? Go look through some gymcel transformations.

You think training your shoulders, back and chest isn't going to increase your broadness at shoulder height and therefore improve your shoulder:hip ratio?
The actual broadness of your shoulders is determined by your clavicle width. You can't change your clavicle width.
Adding mass to your deltoids is not broadening your shoulders in the real required way. The effect of adding mass to your deltoids is so negligible for the shoulder /hip ratio that it makes almost no difference.
Tim

See, he still looks like shit

Just lol @ you man, u got google right? Go look through some gymcel transformations.
There are tons of gymcel transformations that look like shit.
Gymceling only gives good results if the underlying bone structure is good.

Last edited:
The actual broadness of your shoulders is determined by your clavicle width. You can't change your clavicle width.
Adding mass to your deltoids is not broadening your shoulders in the real required way. The effect of adding mass to your deltoids is so negligible for the shoulder /hip ratio that it makes almost no difference.
View attachment 8630
See, he still looks like shit

There are tons of gymcel transformations that look like shit.
Gymceling only gives good results if the underlying bone structure is good.
Cope man, how is broadening your shoulders by adding mass to your deltoids not 'the required way'.

Incels should stop thinking everything is cope and fraud is bad. Girls fraud everything, from their filtered pictures, to make-up, to advanced fashion optical illusions. Just lol @ not 'frauding' in 2018. The only people shaming you for frauding are other guys, because they don't want you to steal their girl.

I've seen this in my own incel friendgroup, when I started gymcelling everyone was like: 'nahh, its stupid. ur not like that, blah blah' lol @ them. Gymcelling gets me compliments by girls and girls squeeze my arm muscles at dancing class. Meanwhile incels are still rotting with their 'gymcel is for dumb chads, playing vidya all game is for superior incels like me'.

Looksmax=Lifemax. Even if you think gymcelling is neglible, which it isn't, everything that improves ur looks just a little bit is already a life improvement.

i look like the guy on the top except with less muscle. its over

Cope man, how is broadening your shoulders by adding mass to your deltoids not 'the required way'.

Incels should stop thinking everything is cope and fraud is bad. Girls fraud everything, from their filtered pictures, to make-up, to advanced fashion optical illusions. Just lol @ not 'frauding' in 2018.
I wouldn't say shit if frauding your V-taper by adding mass to your delts actually worked. It doesn't. The difference it makes to your actual V-taper is negligible. It's the width of your clavicles and hip bones that does it, and unfortunately there is no way to change that.
Gymcelling gets me compliments by girls and girls squeeze my arm muscles at dancing class.
Le naive. Are they giving you pussy?

that bottom guy looks airbrushed

High IQ post. Although I feel that gymcelling is better than ldaring since it is healthy and is a good cope. However one should always know his limits. If you have bad frame and wide hips you will never have that aesthetic look. Also face so... kek

Probably over for that guy unless he moves to thailand.
Screen Shot 2018 04 19 at 113700 AM

First guy needs to do more lats to get a wider back

HIIT lifting is an aerobic exercise and has nothing to do with anaerobic lifting with the purpose of increasing muscle mass. HIIT lifting decreases muscle mass because of high reps with low rest period. Only pure anaerobic lifting increases muscle mass. 99% of guys gymcel with the goal of increasing muscle mass to get the V-taper. The point of this thread is to show you that if you don't have the required bone genetics, you are wasting your time in that aspect - this should be obvious without the need to explain, considering the nature of this forum

except you aren't because your health, muscles, hormones and fitness are improving. LMAO

High IQ post. I've had a hard time explaining this to people but ribcage width is by far the most important part of your frame. If your ribcage is narrow or its ratio to your hips is low it's over unless you're tall and/or have a chad face.

Becoming decent looking from gymcelling is only possible for fakecels or normies.

Last edited:
Strength exercise helps preserve dna while aerobics don't. The assertion that it does not work cardio vascular system is false, the problem is with you and the program you fallowed.

Also, the best coping is to benchmog the chads.

Another thing, I know how the first guy feels. I have birthing hips also, however my shoulders are large. Pretty bad when your hips are bigger than your rib cage. It made me think about suicide every day for the last 15 years. I don't even feel human. It's like being another species, it hurts knowing that foids will always think about you as a weird guy.

Last edited:
If you don't have the bone structure for aesthetics you are wasting your time. Apart from face, the second most important aspect of your attractivness is the shape of your torso - your V-taper. The only way to look attractive is to have narrow hip bones and wide clavicles (ie. good shoulder/hip ratio).
View attachment 8397
VS.
View attachment 8398

The first guy even has a lower body fat % than the second guy, but despite all his hard work he looks like utter shit. So yeah, good luck with wasting your time in the gym if you don't have the required bone genetics. JFL

Does the guy in the first pic get chicks, tho?