Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gym is just for Chad

Zod

Zod

Veteran
If you don't have the bone structure for aesthetics you are wasting your time. Apart from face, the second most important aspect of your attractivness is the shape of your torso - your V-taper. The only way to look attractive is to have narrow hip bones and wide clavicles (ie. good shoulder/hip ratio).
AZebk9H

VS.
Jeff Seid

The first guy even has a lower body fat % than the second guy, but despite all his hard work he looks like utter shit. So yeah, good luck with wasting your time in the gym if you don't have the required bone genetics. JFL

Gym is a healthy way to cope.

Gymming is cope its all about face.

atleast u can try to be healthy as incel and gym, not there s any point to it

if u overdo it u will turn into this guy aswell

Gymming is cope its all about face.
Ofcourse, but even if you put Brad Pitts face on the first guy, he'll look like shit. Wide hips are the 2nd curse after a bad face

Gym is actually for tall and naturally wide guys that need to fill out there frames

Chad doesn't need gym to slay, unless he's a chad life and could ascend to chad status but that's differen

Chadlite face + High shoulder:waist ratio is the minimum for gymcelling to have any effect.

First guy still looks good and exercise is really beneficial, so no.

Fuck. I've got good bone proportions v taper and narrow waist compared to shoulders but SHIT bone mass which means I look small. Bone mass > everything

I think height is second most important.

Why lift when it's all about the face?

going to the gym is useful to work off mental and physical tension from being incel, that's why i do it

First guy looks good!? Are you legit retarded?

Yes indeed, relative to the normal population.

Ironic given that you are labeling something quite healthy as exercise as "waste of time" while calling me retarded. It is also a great way to feel good after all.

Going with your mentality we should just kill ourselves in the first place because of our mediocre genetics, it effects everything after all. There is no point thinking about these when you are a subhuman in the first place.

gymcels on suicide watch

First guy still looks good
Dude looks freakish. His hips are as wide as his shoulders. If he's worried about looks, he should've just stayed thinner, and worn loose fitting clothing. (Face isn't that bad, though still not good looking)

Yes indeed, relative to the normal population.

Ironic given that you are labeling something quite healthy as exercise as "waste of time" while calling me retarded. It is also a great way to feel good after all.

Going with your mentality we should just kill ourselves in the first place because of our mediocre genetics, it effects everything after all. There is no point thinking about these when you are a subhuman in the first place.
You don't get it. The health aspect of exercise is a different topic, this thread is focusing on the loksmaxx of gymceling. You can get all the health benefits with minimal aerobic (running, cycling etc.) exercise per day (15 minutes HIIT) and a clean diet. Anaerobic (weight lifting) exercise is completely unnecesery and and has almost no cardiovascular health benefits, it is actually unhealthy and risky. 99% of males that go to the gym are doing it for the looks benefits and thus spend 1-2 hours per day in the gym doing anaerobic exercise

I think cardio, light body weight exercises, stretching, mma, healthy diet, and good sleep is all you need.

gym is still worth it. you may not get girls but at least you can intimidate other guys and bodymog twinkchad. people wont mess with you if you are swole.

gym is still worth it. you may not get girls but at least you can intimidate other guys and bodymog twinkchad. people wont mess with you if you are swole.
What's the point going around bodymoging people if you're a pathetic virgin incel? It's pure cringe. Why waste time working out when you could spent that time playing games in the safety of your home

What's the point going around bodymoging people if you're a pathetic virgin incel? It's pure cringe. Why waste time working out when you could spent that time playing games in the safety of your home
lol because productive copes > destructive copes

i rather game and rot tbh

I have narrow shoulder width and wide hips. Its over.

You don't get it. The health aspect of exercise is a different topic, this thread is focusing on the loksmaxx of gymceling. You can get all the health benefits with minimal aerobic (running, cycling etc.) exercise per day (15 minutes HIIT) and a clean diet. Anaerobic (weight lifting) exercise is completely unnecesery and and has almost no cardiovascular health benefits, it is actually unhealthy and risky. 99% of males that go to the gym are doing it for the looks benefits and thus spend 1-2 hours per day in the gym doing anaerobic exercise

you don't know what you're talking about. You can't get all the benefits of resistance training with either endurance or HIIT training. You can also do HIIT lifting so just lol at saying there are no cardio benefits even though your heart is working hard.

How is playing games a destructive cope?
Yes waste away and play your little games goy! Good! Don't become strong goy, you have no need for that! just drink your soy milk and LDAR!

Wasting all your time on games and dismissing any productive copes is why you will stay weak and beta, you are just fucking yourself over even more

Don't forget the suifuel tag next time you remind me of my latina hourglass
cool-kid-10482439.jpg

To lazy and depressed to go to the gym or do anything for that matter

you don't know what you're talking about. You can't get all the benefits of resistance training with either endurance or HIIT training. You can also do HIIT lifting so just lol at saying there are no cardio benefits even though your heart is working hard.
HIIT lifting is an aerobic exercise and has nothing to do with anaerobic lifting with the purpose of increasing muscle mass. HIIT lifting decreases muscle mass because of high reps with low rest period. Only pure anaerobic lifting increases muscle mass. 99% of guys gymcel with the goal of increasing muscle mass to get the V-taper. The point of this thread is to show you that if you don't have the required bone genetics, you are wasting your time in that aspect - this should be obvious without the need to explain, considering the nature of this forum

First picture is photoshop

First picture is photoshop
No it's not, google it, there are tons of guys with wide hips like that.
Most muscular cropped 2011

2a8nncy

They are just smart enough to avoid wasting their time on bodybuilding when they realize they have trash genetics.

Here's how trash vs good genetics compare when you put in the hard hork:
2e4e33ad09016ca8e0fc70fc45844ec2

VS.
27a4eb381c7d133b237ae13d41405619

It's all about not having wide hips.
There are many threads about the genetics required for aesthetics, here's one of them:
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168412723&pagenumber=1

And remember, women only care for male features that he can't change - like face, height, dick size, narrow hips, wide shoulders etc. They don't care much about the features you can easily change like muscle size, in fact they make fun of you if you have big muscles on a trash bone frame.

Last edited:
But hey, if you're strong enough women will be afraid to be around you alone. That's kind of cool. To scare women.

But hey, if you're strong enough women will be afraid to be around you alone. That's kind of cool. To scare women.
See, that's what makes you even more pathetic in their eyes. They laugh behind your back with their friends about how you're a dumb muscle head with big muscles and a small dick.

See, that's what makes you even more pathetic in their eyes. They laugh behind your back with their friends about how you're a dumb muscle head with big muscles and a small dick.
Behind my back they laugh, but when I get close and stare through them they just about piss their panties. It's like how some guys will squeeze really hard when they shake hands. Just a nice little bit of intimidation to brighten one's day.

Behind my back they laugh, but when I get close and stare through them they just about piss their panties. It's like how some guys will squeeze really hard when they shake hands. Just a nice little bit of intimidation to brighten one's day.
But what's the point if you won't do shit. At least use your strength to rape them, then it would make sense. Otherwise you're just wasting your time

But what's the point if you won't do shit. At least use your strength to rape them, then it would make sense. Otherwise you're just wasting your time
I agree. <3

I have this body shape but it has not helped me. FACE is everything.

I have this body shape but it has not helped me. FACE is everything.
It's not *just about the face. You need to have good features overall - face, height, race, body shape, dick size, etc.

If you had a good face but trash frame you would still be on this site. Now you see just how lucky Chad is with being dealt a good hand of cards in all these complex genetic features - a true genetic lottery winner.

It's not *just about the face. You need to have good features overall - face, height, race, body shape, dick size, etc.

If you had a good face but trash frame you would still be on this site. Now you see just how lucky Chad is with being dealt a good hand of cards in all these complex genetic features - a true genetic lottery winner.

Face is still more important than body though.

Face is still more important than body though.
It really depends on how you sort it by importance. Put the best face on a midget or the worst face on a 6'2 V-taper, who's gonna win? No one, they'll both be incels. The whole package has to be intact. Like a car. You can't pick just one feature of a car and depend on it to drive you safely

1st guy is doing a deadlift which makes your frame look less wide like that. Besides, he looks good and prob slays so lol @ u. Gym is not cope.

1st guy is doing a deadlift which makes your frame look less wide like that. Besides, he looks good and prob slays so lol @ u. Gym is not cope.
I suppose all those other guys I posted (post #34) are doing a deadlift also? Ever heard of "google", you know, that search engine where you can find thousands of pictures of guys with wide hips? So, the first guy is a slayer? You can't be serious

First photo is not real.
Google it, research it, it's real. Also, scroll to post #34

Last edited:
I suppose all those other guys I posted (post #34) are doing a deadlift also? Ever heard of "google", you know, that search engine where you can find thousands of pictures of guys with wide hips? So, the first guy is a slayer? You can't be serious

Google it, research it, it's real. Also, scroll to post #34
Wow so there's people that have wide hips and some don't, amazing googling bro.

Fact is that gymcelling will improve your frame,whether you have wide hips or not. If you train your chest+shoulders, u'll get a better shoulder:hip width ratio.

This topic is nothing but cope for lazy people to pretend that gymcelling doesn't matter. Volcels.

Fact is that gymcelling will improve your frame,whether you have wide hips or not. If you train your chest+shoulders, u'll get a better shoulder:hip width ratio.
Legit low IQ post bro. YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR BONE STRUCTURE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRAIN. There is absolutely no way to change your hip width or clavicle width. C'mon, you can't be that stupid