Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gym is fucking useless and retarded

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/d-babgLc9JQ
I fucking hate this faggots,I don’t feel any good after lifting weights to get more attractive, I’m not fat either I’m fit

Who the fuck are these people to judge?

i feel depressed 24/7 and don’t want to do anything except cope with what I fucking enjoy which is definitely not the gym

I lift weights too though I hate “workout “ culture so much

Last edited:
If you don't wanna work out don't dude you're free, The people who work out are also free to do so.

Seems like you you're making these threads to get replies comforting you on your lazyness :feelsjuice:
No shit sherlock , also laziness is just fucking normal cuz I just don’t wanna do anything at all

Low volume + high intensity + bro splits = 20 minute workouts and you're outta there

Pay attention to what Joe Rogan is wearing. A tight fitting shirt which shows off his muscles. You can even see his nipples through it. Showing off how fit you are is very location based. If you live in a warm climate where no one wears jackets or better yet by the beach where you can walk around shirtless then being fit makes much more sense.

But imagine Joe Rogan in Sweden with a thick winter coat. He no longer looks fit. You can't see his trap muscles, his biceps etc. All you see is a stocky bald guy. Joe Rogans extreme training gets cucked by a coat.

4737f7d7bad980e7451c62bae9d3f30a

Then don't, literally no one cares if you do i don't see the point of trying to prove that gym is useless just because you don't want to work out :feelsjuice:
I explain why it can be useless in my post

Loosers want to be Winners too , so They struggle selflessy Like Rats

Then don't, literally no one cares if you do i don't see the point of trying to prove that gym is useless just because you don't want to work out :feelsjuice:
Giga based

20200120 150922

Last edited:
Gymmaxxing as an incel is cope in it's most concentrated form

Low volume + high intensity + bro splits = 20 minute workouts and you're outta there
What the fuck does those wanabee faggot terms mean ?
Gtfo ape
I do workout though, and I hate it and don’t feel good in any way,I got some muscle though with gym, but it’s way overrated and cope
Based
Pay attention to what Joe Rogan is wearing. A tight fitting shirt which shows off his muscles. You can even see his nipples through it. Showing off how fit you are is very location based. If you live in a warm climate where no one wears jackets or better yet by the beach where you can walk around shirtless then being fit makes much more sense.

But imagine Joe Rogan in Sweden with a thick winter coat. He no longer looks fit. You can't see his trap muscles, his biceps etc. All you see is a stocky bald guy. Joe Rogans extreme training gets cucked by a coat.

View attachment 446946

I explain why it can be useless in my post
Agreed, he looks like stocky fat guy

Last edited:
What the fuck does those wanabee faggot terms mean ?
Low volume imo is low amount of repetitions of the exercise (like doing 20 pushups instead of 200).
High intensity is putting the most effort into those low number of repetitions so that you get the most out of it in training your muscles.
Bro splits appears to be a workout routine involving a set of exercises using barbell weights.

Joe Rogan is just sitting in his ivory tower talking in circlejerks with his guests everyday

He'll never actually have to have proof that he's wrong thrown into his face for everyone to see how full of shit he is

Low volume imo is low amount of repetitions of the exercise (like doing 20 pushups instead of 200).
High intensity is putting the most effort into those low number of repetitions so that you get the most out of it in training your muscles.
Bro splits appears to be a workout routine involving a set of exercises using barbell weights.
Low volume is doing low number of reps and low number of sets.
High intensity is lifting heavy weight (to compensate for the low volume). You can't do that with pushups unless someone sits on your back or something.
Bro splits are one muscle group per day. It's apparently not as good for muscle development but it's good if you hate workouts and want to be done and get out as soon as possible. It gives you little time to hate the workout before it's over.

High intensity is lifting heavy weight (to compensate for the low volume). You can't do that with pushups unless someone sits on your back or something.
Oh okay thought that high intensity referred to the effort you put in the low volume of reps generally but that makes sense too.
Bro splits are one muscle group per day. It's apparently not as good for muscle development but it's good if you hate workouts and want to be done and get out as soon as possible. It gives you little time to hate the workout before it's over.
Also helps space out the exercises over multiple days instead of cramming them all into one day Ig.

I don't agree. Gyms just opened again in my country so next week i'm gonna hit it hard and break some steel :feelsBox:

:feelsYall:

I don't agree. Gyms just opened again in my country so next week i'm gonna hit it hard and break some steel :feelsBox:

Would be interesting to know the percentage of gymcels that ascended but had their gfs or wives dump them during the pandemic because they weren't able to go the gym and work out.

I fucking hate this faggots,I don’t feel any good after lifting weights to get more attractive, I’m not fat either I’m fit

i feel depressed 24/7 and don’t want to do anything except cope with what I fucking enjoy which is definitely not the gym

I hate them so much too. And their arguments are bullshit too:
These people see self-impro(o)vement as a mean in itself, this is self-impro(o)vement without a teleology (without goals), according to them you do it for yourself and for your own particular needs, then self-impro(o)vement would be something entirely subjective, the results would then be unquantifiable by objective standards because you say what's enough, then deadlifting 500lbs and walking to the fridge would be equivalent due to different goals that people set for themselves.
Then you couldn't accuse people of being lazy or for coming to the conclusion that the efforts aren't worth the emotional benefits because the cost-benefit-analysis in the end depends on the individual and his subjective opinion. But they would never accept that argument, as soon as you say that they throw their hippie bullshit out of the window and come up with "Only results matter", suddenly success does become something objectively quantifiable and they look down on you. It's always the opposite of what their opponent says.

The same thing comes for mental self-impro(o)vement, they always say how important learning is and that you shouldn't judge people for studying subjects that have no possibility to be applied in the labour market, they say that education is completely without teleology/without definite end goals and just something you should like to do but only for yourself, which would then make learning into something subjective and reading a complex book about physics equivalent to reading a Wikipedia article - when you just educate yourself for yourself you could also say that you don't need it at all because the trouble of learning new stuff simply isn't worth the emotional benefits (in the sense of good feelings after understanding a new concept).
If you say that they will suddenly turn learning into something teleological with objectively quantifiable results, which would then in the end mean that not everybody could do it because the prerequisites matter (something that they denied vehemently previously), when results matter you automatically admit that for some people all hope is lost and that your "Do it for yourself"-mentality is ultimately an empty promise that you like to spew to make yourself and others feel better, nothing more than a lie.

Personal opinion: If you aren't morbidly obese or morbidly underweight there should be no need for changing your body shape or hitting the gym, do what's necessary for your job and do the absolute minimum to keep it. Apart from that everything is redundant.

Last edited:
It's all about face bones, and even after that, lifting performance is mostly based on bone size. If you have thin bones — trust me, there's not much point in trying.

Joe Rogan is just sitting in his ivory tower talking in circlejerks with his guests everyday

He'll never actually have to have proof that he's wrong thrown into his face for everyone to see how full of shit he is
Agreed
Literally no one cares :feelsjuice:
People in that video do care
Low volume is doing low number of reps and low number of sets.
Can you give me a workout schedule shit ,I only use dumbbells and a rope

It's good to get some blood into your muscles. I cant move my legs, but I am at least using my arms. Bicepsmaxxing. Ngl it does not help with foids, but I feel better.

Good luck becoming a Chad and slaying
It's all about face bones, and even after that, lifting performance is mostly based on bone size. If you have thin bones — trust me, there's not much point in trying.
Yeah it’s so much about face ... my face is 3/10
Bicepsmaxxing. Ngl it does not help with foids, but I feel better.
I’m doing that too it feels kinda better

Working itself if legit, all of the bullshit surrounding it (including the cringeworthy shit normies do) sucks though.

Leave it to normies to fuck up something as wholesome and good as working out.

Do it for yourself"-mentality is ultimately an empty promise that you like to spew to make yourself and others feel better, nothing more than a lie.
Based king strikes again
Personal opinion: If you aren't morbidly obese or morbidly underweight there should be no need for changing your body shape or hitting the gym, do what's necessary for your job and do the absolute minimum to keep it. Apart from that everything is redundant.
High iq as fuck! I’m doing exactly that and it’s the best

It's over
Why even be born then. What kind of god wasted resources to make subhumans. Oh right this universe

Last edited:
It's over

Why even be born then. What kind of god wasted resources to make subhumans. Oh right this universe
Who Made luck a Huge Factor of your success . Propably some shitters.

There is no gym for your face.

Glad I stopped going yrs ago since I found it a waste of time thankfully I didn't spend long time there.

If you don't wanna work out don't dude you're free, The people who work out are also free to do so.

Seems like you you're making these threads to get replies comforting you on your lazyness :feelsjuice:
boy.. one google search away
Exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood and by improving self-esteem and cognitive function. Exercise has also been found to alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal.

but noo its stupid and retarded gtfo you lazy stupid cunts

boy.. one google search away
Exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood and by improving self-esteem and cognitive function. Exercise has also been found to alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal.

but noo its stupid and retarded gtfo you lazy stupid cunts
Well kind of but I hate the stuff surrounding it

Well kind of but I hate the stuff surrounding it
So it's not about it being useless, its about you being lazy and not liking it.

A better title would be. "I hate working out because I'm lazy and it requires effort, which I don't like putting forth. Others who are similarly lazy and need an excuse not to workout, please, come and complain with me."

based I fucking hate it too. I infact gave up tracking protein and optimal workouts. cause I always looked like shit no mater months or years of effort. I only go now to stay in basic shape and flexibility. and only track calories so don't get fat

Would be interesting to know the percentage of gymcels that ascended but had their gfs or wives dump them during the pandemic because they weren't able to go the gym and work out.
Only ones I've seen are the fatcels who discovered later on that they were Chadlites under all of that fat they've lost in a gym!

If you are not fat, chances are gymmaxxing will only make you 0.5 more attractive, and even for that to happen you'd need pretty solid gains with leanness, not easy at all for 99% of people, that demands a strictly routine of diet and training for at least 2 years.

Girls go for face first, then height, muscularity is only a plus to them!

if you don’t want to do anything 7 days a week it’s because you are depressed not because you don’t have sex, I train at home every day, doing a sport or getting a hobby is good for you too, not everything is for women, sometimes you just want to do something good for yourself

Only ones I've seen are the fatcels who discovered later on that they were Chadlites under all of that fat they've lost in a gym!

If you are not fat, chances are gymmaxxing will only make you 0.5 more attractive, and even for that to happen you'd need pretty solid gains with leanness, not easy at all for 99% of people, that demands a strictly routine of diet and training for at least 2 years.
Agree that gymmaxxing isn't going make you much more attractive than a point or two if you aren't fat.
Girls go for face first, then height, muscularity is only a plus to them!
Height and face are about equal in importance imo.

So it's not about it being useless, its about you being lazy and not liking it.

A better title would be. "I hate working out because I'm lazy and it requires effort, which I don't like putting forth. Others who are similarly lazy and need an excuse not to workout, please, come and complain with me."
Stfu bitch, you should read what I said first

used to have respect for joe rogan, but hes turned cucked and very lefty now. Sure he still holds some conservative views but you can tell he is getting pulled into the left narrative so he doesnt get cancelled.

bone law 101. women don't care about muscles they care about bone.

Height and face are about equal in importance imo.
I don't know, I've seen small dudes with good looking faces dating cute girls,, speacilly when they are young, but tall ugly dudes only fuck ugly fat women once in a blue moon!

bone law 101. women don't care about muscles they care about bone.
This
The gym is completely useless to anyone who doesn't have the right bone structure. Some people just can't build muscle like others. I am one of those people who would never be able to gain. If you have a small frame, the gym is a complete and utter waste of time. Unless you for some reason care about being healthy as an incel jfl
Agreed
I don't know, I've seen small dudes with good looking faces dating cute girls,, speacilly when they are young, but tall ugly dudes only fuck ugly fat women once in a blue moon!
Yeah I fucking hate short handsome guys and they say height is law fuuuuck I am tall ugly,I wanna kill all short handsome faggots