Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Gym Fuel] New Deadlifting PR!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Shiiiit boyos I have a new deadlift PR.
Its now 80 KGs with 10 reps. Giga Life Fuel tbh now I can even lift some smaller landwhales.

@Damo the incel
@LastGerman

Its now 80 KGs with 10 reps. Giga Life Fuel tbh now I can even lift some smaller landwhales.

@Damo the incel
@LastGerman
That's uhhhh impressive bro:feelslala:

Congrats bro, lift some foids up and smash them around

Keep pushing, bro, I'm rooting for you and happy to hear about your progress.

Nice I got a PB yesterday at 185lbs 16 reps. Keep working hard!

You will go even further beyond. Tomorrow I will do deadlifts as well. I will go for my 140 kg, as usual. I also will do hack suqats for 120 kg 10 to 12 repetitions.
I really want to bench press 100 kg but it is currently no possible due to my work. My wrist are damaged. Last time I had even problem
with 60 kg shoulder press.

You can now lift 2 females at once good job bro

You will go even further beyond. Tomorrow I will do deadlifts as well. I will go for my 140 kg, as usual. I also will do hack suqats for 120 kg 10 to 12 repetitions.
I really want to bench press 100 kg but it is currently no possible due to my work. My wrist are damaged. Last time I had even problem
with 60 kg shoulder press.
shoulder press is really hard

Good, keep it up bro

65 kgs? Lol. With your username I thought you were alot stronger than that, but you'll get there soon

65 kgs? Lol. With your username I thought you were alot stronger than that, but you'll get there soon
I know but I have been benching for only 3 months and went from 20 kgs to 65 kgs in this short time.
65 was for bench bro not for deadlift

Last edited:
m8 what the fuck I thought you were like benching 350 and deadlifting 500 with that username. I didn't know you are a beginner.

The only thing I can lift is my vodka bottle as I slowly kill myself with its content.

m8 what the fuck I thought you were like benching 350 and deadlifting 500 with that username. I didn't know you are a beginner.
High t doesnt mean that you need to be an expetienced lifter and I go to the gym so I'm a gymcel.
If I could lift that much I would call myself future mr olympia or something

Last edited:
High t doesnt mean that you need to be an expetienced lifter and I go to the gym so I'm a gymcel.

If I could lift that much I would call myself future mr olympia or something
Bodybuilders don't care about strength, so they don't lift as much. I figured you were an ogre advanced power lifter.