Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fat fucks in the gym only there to hit a new PR is incel cope

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You know what I'm talking about. Some lardass that only lifts heavy because they are fat and hits a new PR every week because they ate 10 more buckets of fried chicken, than last week. No one is impressed, except other coping fat fucks. No shit you are gonna hit a new PR, if you are simply physically larger, but a new PR doesn't hide the fact that you are a FAT FUCK and you are using low hanging goals to cope, when in reality you need to stop fucking eating, and start using the gym to look more Chadlike because this is the reality of the gym and any other purpose is incel cope.

Yeah I agree, bodybuilding is much more rewarding than power shitting. Some of my lifts were very advanced for my size, like 5 plate deadlift, but NO ONE CARES. It doesn't matter how much you can lift, rather the sharpness of your jaw is MUCH MUCH more important.

People like that think they look like Brian Shaw or Eddie Hall but they really look like Kidbehindacamera