Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gym class (Sports)

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
During my school education, I used to have gym class.

I was very good at sports. I got the best possible grade and still I was the last selected for team building. Yes, last. I'm probably the only person on this Planet with such an uncommon combination. Even all the girls were chosen before me. They hated me for some reason.

i loved gymclass when school started and i always mogged everyone tbh
but with time my enthusiasm faded and in the end i was the worst in class and picked last
fucking over

find that hard to believe

I'm probably the only person in the world who was picked last while having the best possible grade.

:chad: :feelsseriously:
Lol
i loved sports as a kid and i always gave my absolute best
sadly my resolve has declined now
Im am not chad
but just have the ability to autistically focus on sports cause i told myself shit like " if i lose that match im gonna die " and thus pushed m self to m, limits

I was very good at sports. I got the best possible grade and still I was the last selected for team building. Yes, last. I'm probably the only person on this Planet with such an uncommon combination. Even all the girls were chosen before me. They hated me for some reason.
I was always above average @ sports in school, but it’s not that hard to mog your classmates because most of them were unathletic slobs. Once I left school I realised I’m just an average ball player.
Lol
Im am not chad
but just have the ability to autistically focus on sports cause i told myself shit like " if i lose that match im gonna die " and thus pushed m self to m, limits
Sports is just part of male dominance instinct imo. It’s only natural to be competitive.

OP what was your best sport? Mine was football (soccer).

Last edited:
Lol
Im am not chad
Same, but that doesn't means that I mog someone. My performance doesn't improve my existence and Status as a man.
OP what was your best sport? Mine was football (soccer).
I was focused and could keep up individually, but I am not a team player and have autistic vision. I was good in athletics due of Gymcelling, but not so good in most ball sports. It maybe was one reason to not get picked for a team. I like watching soccer, but I'm not good in it.

Gym class was the worst, I was absolutely autistic when it came to sports

I was above average in every sport but picked last always