Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guys update, the girl completely ignored me

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★

Some time ago I asked for suggestions on whether to ask her out, I did, but she ignored my message. :feelsbadman:

And some say in this post that I'm still fakecel. I'm truecel, I'm 1/10 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

but I can't blame myself for trying, after all, there's no such thing as involuntary celibacy without trying.

you tried kid.you tried.you did more then i ever did...

What i expected, she's a social reject but still a woman with sky high standarts. Truly sad, congrats on trying tho

Nothing new. "Chad Only".

When you recall that all foids are simply more privileged than we are, your life will greatly improve.

even ugly women have high standards

my only standards is you have to be alive and biologically female

ur not 1/10

1/10 looks like this

Some time ago I asked for suggestions on whether to ask her out, I did, but she ignored my message. :feelsbadman:

And some say in this post that I'm still fakecel. I'm truecel, I'm 1/10 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

but I can't blame myself for trying, after all, there's no such thing as involuntary celibacy without trying.
What did your GrAY ass honestly expect?

Give us details. Did you send a text? Ask her in person?