Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should I text this girl and ask her out?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
There's a girl in my class, anyway, she was bullied a lot a few years ago. All this from wearing glasses, having the ends of her hair broken and being shy to the point of stuttering.

Everyone made fun of her, everyone made fun of her but me.

Amazing how she went from being a gangly, unattractive girl to a better girl.

Anyway, should I text her?
I really wish I could buy her a popsicle and be able to kiss her.

Ps: we had talked before and she told me she thought I was cool. should i try?

First off you need to get banned

Secondly, if you can, make her fall for you, then when she gets attached, call her a fat ugly whore and block her. Do your best to mentally break her, fakecel

I'm afraid of making a fool of myself.. because I'm afraid her mailbox is full. And she ignore me.:feelsbadman:

Of course. You might not have another chance in the future in case her physical attractiveness improves. Don't act like she's the source of your happiness though, that will creep her out.

First off you need to get banned

Secondly, if you can, make her fall for you, then when she gets attached, call her a fat ugly whore and block her. Do your best to mentally break her, fakecel
Fakecel for simply trying to approach girls.
Don't talk nonsense, anyone here can do this, I just want to send a damn message and invite her out.

Last edited:
I'm afraid of making a fool of myself.. because I'm afraid her mailbox is full. And she ignore me.:feelsbadman:
Just do it. It’s better to know the answer was no instead of being left wondering your whole life

What country are you from?

please ask her out, be sure to bring her chocolates, a poem professing your love, and prepare a dance of love you have choreographed with a professional

Send a dick pic

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

kids these days :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He's a wizard though

If she is not that attractive, you can try. Very high chance of failing but still, given you're very young Juggernaut law won't apply as much as it usually does in this case.

please ask her out, be sure to bring her chocolates, a poem professing your love, and prepare a dance of love you have choreographed with a professional
:feelskek:

Texting is a Chad Only privilege. You will be tabled like Justus Grossbier.

leighton meester GIF

Texting is a Chad Only privilege. You will be tabled like Justus Grossbier.

leighton meester GIF
Stop calling me Chad. My jaw is not defined. I'm small and big so don't say things you don't know

just ask here on chad.is theory

I will not do this :feelskek::feelskek:

You can try. But don't get your hopes up too much, if she rejects you you will be very disappointed. Good luck!

Go ahead but don't cry when she says no.

Ask her out maybe you are luckier than us

Send a pic of your butthole. She’ll love it

A
There's a girl in my class, anyway, she was bullied a lot a few years ago. All this from wearing glasses, having the ends of her hair broken and being shy to the point of stuttering.

Yes go for it big dog don’t listen to the haters here

"A girl in my class"
Here we go again.

I did this a lot past year but not on class, all failed, but either way you will certainly get sexual success soon, you will get lucky, all girls are awful in personality no matter who they are, but maybe you will get lucky and if you do indeed get it, then you will be not a incel, so fakecel. Either way, go there to the flesh.

Ok fake&GrAYcel

Ask her out, just for a coffee or something, without any romantic implications. If she thought you were cool, she would probably be inclined to hang out with you. Get to know her better, hang out more often, go to museums, picnics, walks and shit. Try to develop a genuine connection, maybe even drop little hints about how you like her. Then ghost her.

You need to learn to let go of things you love because life is harsh and you don't always get what you want. The worst thing you could do to yourself, little greycel, is to love someone who cannot love you back. You are not the only one who would have noticed her little glow up. Plenty of men around you would have too, and they're all in her DMs now. Once she gets acquainted with Chad's cock on the cock carousel, you won't be as cool anymore. You'll remain thinking of kissing her and buying her a popsicle, while she would be out licking Tyrone's posicle and thinking of Chadriguez's kiss from the night before, all while 782 simps would be buying her Christian Louboutins hoping to have a conversation with her.

you got nothing to lose
Maybe you will ascend soon

send her a dickpic

for real tho you can probably fuck her but she will just use you as a stepping stone and fuck your friends/relatives or someone she meets through you (and then do the same to them)

foids are evil in their blood and handling them requires practice

if you are cognizant of this fact and are a rock and never slip up (by becoming attached) then they lose the majority of their power
still doesn't mean you will be able to hold onto them though but at least they can't rip your soul out or control you

Another normie on this forum you should be nuked motherfucker how can you talk to foid when im asexual now because of the fkn pills i take since 10 YEARS.

If you have talked to her before then you could try talking to her a bit. Don't ask her for a date just out of the blue

Lol you’re asking for advice on an incel website My advice is to get off this site and just don’t be a fucking retard I don’t know what else to say