Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys srs underestimate the amount of sexless-males out there

This is very real.

Even when I was bluepill I noticed, in my HS class that had six boys only two (chad and chadlite) could have an active sex life, most normies when they got something had to humiliate themselves and have the "luck cuck" , in college it was the same thing and in my job those who are married have subhuman wives.

The difference is that normies lie all the time about their sexual life, when I left the closet Incel and I began to point out the lies of the men around me many began to open up about how short their sexual lives are although they remain lying all the time in public.
All the men in my family born after 1970 are incels.

I have an uncle who is married and has already confessed to me that he has not had sex with his wife for three years and even at the beginning of the marriage he practically had to beg to get her to fuck her.

The coping he uses to endure this is the belief that woman does not like sex lol

Last edited:
Just look at the amount of thirst in society right now and it will tell you a lot about much men are getting laid.

Men in the west are literally giving women all the power and validation they want for a whiff of pussy. If you look at most of the men doing this they would probably be around average to below average looking.

No sexually satisfied man would ever do that.

I see some "normies" in relationships but most of them are probably cucked, and Im not kidding. They get in and out of relationships caues girls dump them and cheat, and then all the drama in relationships.

We are NOT a small minority dude, no fucking way, and they dont settle with their looks match, they settle points way below themselves cause their own looks match is getting boned by a guy +3 points her.

We need to start talking more about this, not delude ourselves that "normies get alot of pussy", NO they dont.

There are way too many people saying exactly what you're saying for there to not be some truth to it. Given the fucked up arrangement of society where men are made to hide their pain or weakness and females are compulsive, it's entirely possible that a huge number of men are either incel or borderline incel.
I want you all to know that this thread is lifefuel.
Agreed. People don't fully understand what it means to be sexually liberated in reference to women. Because of their encouraged liberty to cherry pick, alot of below average looking and short dudes get the shaft. These guys need money to even be relevant in the game.

Too many normies out there who settle real hard on landwhales and old proons just so they can claim on a sexual encounter.

You can tell who gets laid and who doesn't with simple conversations. It's certainly easier to lie about a decent sex count when 90% of the foids are raging whores.

Elaborate.

Last edited:
The difference is that normies lie all the time about their sexual life, when I left the closet Incel and I began to point out the lies of the men around me many began to open up about how short their sexual lives are although they remain lying all the time in public.
All the men in my family born after 1970 are incels.

I have an uncle who is married and has already confessed to me that he has not had sex with his wife for three years and even at the beginning of the marriage he practically had to beg to get her to fuck her.

The coping he uses to endure this is the belief that woman does not like sex lol
I noticed this too. Normies are extremely good at coping, but normies will wise up someday soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back