Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guys simp over below average girls on reddit

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
One of the reason why all girls, even ugly girls, can get so much attention from men is because we as men have low standards.

Here is a far below average girl:

And here is reddit's reaction:

Young lady, there is NOT anything wrong with the way you look. You are a beautiful looking young lady. I am just sorry I am not part of your generation. I would be very, very proud to call you my daughter, granddaughter.
You have to be joking right? Either your friends are absolutely stunning or you're very unlucky. You are very good looking
You remind me of a greek goddess there's nothing wrong with you! You would look bomb with many ear piercings or ever a nose hoop piercing but not necessary. Don't cut or dye hair your pretty hair it suits you just the way it is.
Nothing to improve. It’s unfortunate what social media has done to damage young girls image and feeling of self worth.
Honestly you are really pretty. You don't need to change. If people can't see that. Then you don't want them. I bet there are tons of people who do see it
I find you gorgeous. Your hair is incredible.
Lmfao you look like a fairy goddess. I love your hair
I think you look beautiful. There is nothing you need to change.
You look gorgeous! No need to change anything, just wait for your time to come.
This is gonna sound so parental but.... You're the girl that's gonna be smoking hot in 5-7 years.

And you're fine now too.
You are cute.
U look gorgeous
No there is nothing wrong with your looks. I’d give you some attention
Your looks are stellar true beauty is radiated from within if you think your not attractive you won't come across as such
I would give you attention
I think you’re very good looking already. Maybe clean up the hair a little. DM me if you want more specifics
Dude, you are SO pretty!!! I'm being genuine when I say this. You don't have to change anything.
Well it definitely isn't your looks. You're gorgeous. How's your attitude? Do you have resting bitch face? How's your breath? Nope, not your face for certain. Beautiful hair btw.
I think you are so beautiful
You are very pretty, the guys must be blind.

If below average girls get this much attention, how much attention do you think the actually hot girls get? It's over.

Edit: Just Found out "she's" a tranny too. My fucking god it is OVER. If an ugly tranny can get this much attention, hot girls are unattainable.

The rage hurts my chest.

Not unexpected tbh. She could look like a 1/10 deformed human and they would still be giving her validation. Idg why women say they have it so hard, all they got to do is have hair + not be landwhale and they can have tutorial+ mode.

Edit: Just Found out "she's" a tranny too. My fucking god it is OVER. If an ugly tranny can get this much attention, hot girls are unattainable.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: It it so fucking over it is not even funny. But I guess the simping is especially bad on Reddit because of the overwhelming amount of soy consumption and horny boomers on the site

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: It it so fucking over it is not even funny. But I guess the simping is especially bad on Reddit because of the overwhelming amount of soy consumption and horny boomers on the site
Yup

I was expecting this post to have two girls reddit was simping over but one girl gets like 60 messages each. I'll make a part two.

infinite smv
Brutal, but thats reddit being a tranny is giant plus there.

She’s average, none of you can rate shit and you would all date her in a heartbeat, I would too

I was expecting this post to have two girls reddit was simping over but one girl gets like 60 messages each. I'll make a part two.
On rating subreddits girls have hundreds of replies while males few. Its so obvious how big simps every guy is.

Imagine if women had the same low standards as men. We would be far happier. I could just post a picture on reddit and get women simping.

Men's standards: Don't be a landwhale.

She’s average, none of you can rate shit and you would all date her in a heartbeat, I would too
factz. theyre coping hard while they would be happy to be inside her for the couple of minutes they need

Its sad reddit has fallen so hard
Reddit could mog this forum so bad if they just removed the tranny mods and allowed free speech again

factz. theyre coping hard while they would be happy to be inside her for the couple of minutes they need
It’s a tranny, the only thing that needs to be inside her is a 20mm caliber bullet

Reddit could mog this forum so bad if they just removed the tranny mods and allowed free speech again
True. But there are too many women on their now diluting the content anyways

True. But there are too many women on their now diluting the content anyways
It’s ugly woman paradise, they’re crying inside because they get mogged by giga-stacy’s on instagram. Hope these 40yo washed up reddit foids all die in their sleep

when i posted my picture i got one comment saying "are you ringo stars son". Ugly foid posts face gets neckbeards simping jfl

"you look like a greek goddess" lol she looks like a towel

It’s ugly woman paradise, they’re crying inside because they get mogged by giga-stacy’s on instagram. Hope these 40yo washed up reddit foids all die in their sleep
haha true

Imagine if women had the same low standards as men. We would be far happier. I could just post a picture on reddit and get women simping.

Men's standards: Don't be a landwhale.
True that would be nice

True that would be nice
Honestly. The feeling of being desired and wanted like that get's me super horney.
A real shame that women don't have the same low standards as men.

Honestly. The feeling of being desired and wanted like that get's me super horney.
A real shame that women don't have the same low standards as men.
Men have SUPER low standards that much is true

theyre retarded. fucking simps

She look like the person i killed yesterday (in gta online)

Looks like a dude who used a gender switch app. *EDIT* JFL just read the OP's Edit.

Last edited:
Is this girl below average? Lol

Bruh

Crazy amount of simps

he went and changed the difficulty (MtF)

Not unexpected tbh. She could look like a 1/10 deformed human and they would still be giving her validation. Idg why women say they have it so hard, all they got to do is have hair + not be landwhale and they can have tutorial+ mode.
hair? I have hair I don't think I am a toilet. Fuckin tits thats why and a hole

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back