Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL guys should we be afraid to go shopping now? foids might have cornered the wal-marts it might be safer to just order stuff online

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Foids can't have discussions, they're to emotional for it and freak out when they're losing.

So she gets called out for cutting the line, so she resorts to saying she is getting rape ptsd. Can women ever take responsibility for their own actions?

Just say “sorry for the cutting the line, I’ll go to the back of it and wait my turn properly”

But nope

I will go everyday if this happens and make every foid seethe with my curry stench :feelsthink::feelshaha:

She has a primary school backpack because she behaves like a primary school child

I wonder why foids had no rights for most of human history.

Also no sane man would want to rape that bitch + sanest IT roastie

I'd just start laughing at her :feelskek:

She has a primary school backpack because she behaves like a primary school child
I think there could be stable women who wear that I don't want to tarnish them because this one did.

He should've thrown one of his batrangs at her in self defense.

Jesus. Talk about belonging in a mental asylum.

He should've thrown one of his batrangs at her in self defense.

She needs to be sent to arkham in minecraft
batman-thebatman.gif