Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guys Saudi is Liberalizing

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Women can now drive
Women can now leave country without guardian
in 50 years Saudi will be like Europe

Also they look like tanned Euros so basically europe 2.0

Will Saudi men become cucks or blackpilled?

In 50 years Europe will be like Saudi

I am arab and unfortunately yes, all countries will be cucked soon.

Westren fucking influence. worse culture ever being forced on all of humanity

Beyond over for saudis

Islam is a cucked religion after all

continue to support globalism, as you can see, it's good for you

In all seriousness, the Saudis have some pretty demented views when it comes to bacon and booze. I like both.

In all seriousness, the Saudis have some pretty demented views when it comes to bacon and booze. I like both.
I like bacon but dont eat much
and i don't drink
If arab women were allowed to marry christians i would booked a flight

Islamcopers on suiwatch.

Feminism is a cancer that spreads. Even the based sandnigger countries are not immune.

I am arab and unfortunately yes, all countries will be cucked soon.
It's so over. This is exactly what jews want. The Anti-Christ is gonna show up soon.
Islamcopers on suiwatch.

Feminism is a cancer that spreads. Even the based sandnigger countries are not immune.
I hope the Taliban take over. There is a hadith that speaks of a group from Khorasan taking over with no one to oppose them, which would be modern-day Iran/Afghanistan

Saudis are bigger degenerates than western people are. Jfl at them.

It's the cuckpocalypse.

It's so sad, Saudi Arabia used to be so based in regards to foids. Foids couldn't vote, drive or go outside without their owner. Now it is all going down the toilet.

They'll cuck out, the losers only have money to rely on and their wives and gfs will divorcerape and rapeclaim their way to stealing it all, and then they can get in the line for the skank prostitutes they will barely afford, just like all us other ethnics have to.

It's so sad, Saudi Arabia used to be so based in regards to foids. Foids couldn't vote, drive or go outside without their owner. Now it is all going down the toilet.
The only downside of covering up is that Saudi foids are all fat fucks because they have no incentive to not look like landwhales.

The only downside of covering up is that Saudi foids are all fat fucks because they have no incentive to not look like landwhales.
I dont mind chubby arab foids, some look good but not fat fat

I like bacon but dont eat much
and i don't drink
If arab women were allowed to marry christians i would booked a flight
They are. Not all arabs are muslim. Go to Morocco it's way more liberal than most Arab countries.

They are. Not all arabs are muslim. Go to Morocco it's way more liberal than most Arab countries.
Yeah, everyone thinks "Saudi Arabia" when someone says "Islam", but the Saudis are an outlier -- Morocco, Tunisia, Bahrain, Lebanon, Jordan, Qatar are way more liberal.

This is cope, 90% of Arabs are Muslim. The only non-Muslim Arabs are in Egypt and Lebanon, with small minorities in other places.

Women can now drive
Women can now leave country without guardian
in 50 years Saudi will be like Europe

Also they look like tanned Euros so basically europe 2.0

Will Saudi men become cucks or blackpilled?
Saudi’s were blackpilled before. If they keep allowing women to do shit it will be their inevitable cucking

Women ruin everything with their mere presence.

The "custodian of the Holy Mosques" is a degenerate who drinks alcohol, eats pork and all kinds of food, shits on prostitutes, and gets his secret police, barbain bin assassins with SNL-tier disguises to kill his political rivals.

JFL @ the Islamic world sitting and letting all of this happen. Based, my ass.

Saudi arabia is pretty much cucked now.

The "custodian of the Holy Mosques" is a degenerate who drinks alcohol, eats pork and all kinds of food, shits on prostitutes, and gets his secret police, barbain bin assassins with SNL-tier disguises to kill his political rivals.

JFL @ the Islamic world sitting and letting all of this happen. Based, my ass.

I actually have no idea why the U.S. is so cozy with the Saudis. They're such massive pieces of shit.

I actually have no idea why the U.S. is so cozy with the Saudis. They're such massive pieces of shit.

For real?

OIL

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/petrodollars.asp

It's basically a contract between the US and oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia which ensures that the price of their oil exports is tied to the value of the US dollar in global oil sales. It's a form of protection for the US dollar in international markets.

Quite simply, it's collusion between the US and oil nations against every other country that doesn't have, but very much needs, oil.

Last edited:
For real?

OIL

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/petrodollars.asp

It's basically a contract between the US and oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia which ensures that the price of their oil exports is tied to the value of the US dollar in global oil sales. It's a form of protection for the US dollar in international markets.

Quite simply, it's collusion between the US and oil nations against every other country that doesn't have, but very much needs, oil.
I mean, of course I have an idea, that expression was figurative and meant to highlight the State Dept's hypocrisy

I mean, of course I have an idea, that expression was figurative and meant to highlight the State Dept's hypocrisy

All governments are hypocrites, because all people are hypocrites, and all governments are run by people.

I'm surprised that you're surprised of the State Dept's hypocrisy.

Saudi is cancer