Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys on here, rightly, give religion a lot of crap but ever since it's lost it's importance look how society has become.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
It doesn't matter whether a god exists or not. Take christianity for example. It had a set of rules society was supposed to follow and it gave people something to believe in. Now no one believes in anything. Not their country or a god or even themselves. Most men don't have families or even girlfriends so they've become lost.

I agree tbh i don't believe in god but religion is necessary otherwise degeneracy reigns

It doesn't matter whether a god exists or not. Take christianity for example. It had a set of rules society was supposed to follow and it gave people something to believe in. Now no one believes in anything. Not their country or a god or even themselves. Most men don't have families or even girlfriends so they've become lost.
Agreed. The principals it demanded for society were based. But the god it described was GIGA JFL.

The problem is that you don't need religion to keep society in check, contrary to belief. You think "we don't have religion, and it's going to shit", yes, because we got rid of religion AND promoted degeneracy. If we promoted traditional values without religion we would be fine.

The problem is that you don't need religion to keep society in check, contrary to belief. You think "we don't have religion, and it's going to shit", yes, because we got rid of religion AND promoted degeneracy. If we promoted traditional values without religion we would be fine.
True. But I use religion because it did lay the groundwork for those values.

Even if Jesus or someother god is real I'm not convinced it works quite the way tradcucks claim society does.

In other words I think society functions in a more top down kind of manner meaning what its supposed rulers want is what the society will have.

Since we have filthy fucking scum Jew psychopaths and shabbos goyim white race traitors as our "rulers" we get a Weimar Republic 2.0 of filth and degeneracy to live under.

However if we could replace these so called "elites" with an entirely new government or people who would restore classic constitutional rule of law America ie the American Republic whether religious or not we'd then start to see a more wholesome society taking shape, since Jews wouldn't be in power running their constant divide and conquer race baiting schemes and preying on all of our human weaknesses and rubbing our faces in the proverbial (and perhaps sometimes literal) mud with them.

Things may very well work how the famous old Ben Franklin quote went ie "God helps those who help themselves".

I've been around religious sand niggers (Muslims and Christians) my whole life, I see no good in religion.

I think religion is actually a very beautiful thing. The very basis of Christianity is love and forgiveness therefor, illogical to bash on. The problem is people are incapable of understanding the sentiment of it because we are a very stupid, narcissistic, and ego centric people and only a small fraction have enough self awareness to get the true meaning. The fact that forgiveness is even an option when considering how awful and selfish people are proves just how merciful God is.

Traditional values cannot stand by themselves.Man naturally wants to commit all types of degeneracy and just because someone said it was wrong,it doesn't mean anything.If a man believes that there is truly no problem with x then x will continue.Your traditional values stand as mere opinion to normies.If someone asked you what was the problem with pre marital sex,what would you say?It feels wrong,bro?Your traditional society has no head or feet.There is no fear of god,of the church approval,of an serf upset due to promoted degeneracy...Of course,you can argue about teleogy(what man is here to do),but to normies that is simple *abstract thinking*.Traditional *values* are just like santa claus when it comes to normies.

Traditional values cannot stand by themselves.Man naturally wants to commit all types of degeneracy and just because someone said it was wrong,it doesn't mean anything.If a man believes that there is truly no problem with x then x will continue.Your traditional values stand as mere opinion to normies.If someone asked you what was the problem with pre marital sex,what would you say?It feels wrong,bro?Your traditional society has no head or feet.There is no fear of god,of the church approval,of an serf upset due to promoted degeneracy...Of course,you can argue about teleogy(what man is here to do),but to normies that is simple *abstract thinking*.Traditional *values* are just like santa claus when it comes to normies.
The governemnt is supposed to enforce it dude. Even when religion was around the sin and degenracy existed, it just was not promoted. If we had a patriarchal society we could limit degeneracy.

The governemnt is supposed to enforce it dude. Even when religion was around the sin and degenracy existed, it just was not promoted. If we had a patriarchal society we could limit degeneracy.
the issue is that the government can't support it.The government sees no issue in promoting degeneracy.There was a great ammount of degeneracy when *religion* was still around,but it also stopped a huge amount of degeneracy that could have happened(our present society is a proof of that).Back then the common man believed in god and if the government promoted x degeneracy there would be an upset.The church wouldn't approve of it,certain religious man inside of the government also wouldn't like it etc etc etc.Nowadays,there is none of that.Man without god is like a child without a parent.He is free to eat chocolates,sweets and pizza and is allowed to get fat.Death seem to be a non existent thing to the child,and every other child is doing the exact same thing as him so he sees no issue.

the issue is that the government can't support it.The government sees no issue in promoting degeneracy.There was a great ammount of degeneracy when *religion* was still around,but it also stopped a huge amount of degeneracy that could have happened(our present society is a proof of that).Back then the common man believed in god and if the government promoted x degeneracy there would be an upset.The church wouldn't approve of it,certain religious man inside of the government also wouldn't like it etc etc etc.Nowadays,there is none of that.Man without god is like a child without a parent.He is free to eat chocolates,sweets and pizza and is allowed to get fat.Death seem to be a non existent thing to the child,and every other child is doing the exact same thing as him so he sees no issue.
Bullshit, the government can too support it. They just don't want to, but if they did, degeneracy would be controlled.

Bullshit, the government can too support it. They just don't want to, but if they did, degeneracy would be controlled.
They don't want it because they see no reason in supporting it.read my post again.

In Eastern Europe, usually the biggest fornicators is the turbo religious underclass of urban poor and country dwellers. I grew up around such people and they oftentimes use religion as a justification for their shitty behavior. 'Only Jesus can judge me' is a pretty prevalent mantra around petty thieves and whores around here.

They don't want it because they see no reason in supporting it.read my post again.
I did read it.

My point still stands that if government wanted to control degenracy, it would and could. You don't NEED religion.

I did read it.

My point still stands that if government wanted to control degenracy, it would and could. You don't NEED religion.
Then i must have written horribly.The government *could* and by that i mean,they have the power to enforce heavy punishment,but since they see no issue in promoting degeneracy(in fact they approve of it heavily),they continue to not enforce anything.God back then was the reason why they wouldn't promote degeneracy.Even if they didn't believe in god,the peasants did and that's all that matters.

Then i must have written horribly.The government *could* and by that i mean,they have the power to enforce heavy punishment,but since they see no issue in promoting degeneracy(in fact they approve of it heavily),they continue to not enforce anything.God back then was the reason why they wouldn't promote degeneracy.Even if they didn't believe in god,the peasants did and that's all that matters.
Well yes, today sucks because of promoted degeneracy, so lack of traditional values is hurting society.

Well yes, today sucks because of promoted degeneracy, so lack of traditional values is hurting society.
My point is that god is the solo reason to why those *traditional values* were even applied in the first place.As our world becomes more and more secular it will become even more degenerate.May god have mercy on us all.

My point is that god is the solo reason to why those *traditional values* were even applied in the first place.As our world becomes more and more secular it will become even more degenerate.May god have mercy on us all.
Or because those traditional values were used to control society? @BlkPillPres

It matters whether or not God exists. If you follow a religion as a whole without discernment, you will end up following a myriad of spandrels.

I agree but I also think that the Bible today has been edited by the elites so the truth won't be found out.

The method of making people invested in society has changed from religion to consumer debt, which is more favorable for elites.

I think religion is actually a very beautiful thing. The very basis of Christianity is love and forgiveness therefor, illogical to bash on. The problem is people are incapable of understanding the sentiment of it because we are a very stupid, narcissistic, and ego centric people and only a small fraction have enough self awareness to get the true meaning. The fact that forgiveness is even an option when considering how awful and selfish people are proves just how merciful God is.
Its not illogical to bash on forgiveness. I have argued with a bunch of christian trad thots on twitter and guess what? They argue "teehee well im a thot but jesus said god forgives all sins + he said you shall not judge, so dont judge me and let me ride chad dick for another two decades, inkwell".
Committers of sins are to be punished draconically. Not in their afterlife, but here on this earth.

I think the new testament is cucked, Jesus got crucified by kikes and he might have just been a LARPER. Its not surprising that christian countries were the first to be ridden by degeneracy, where as muslim countries are still strongholds of patriarchy. Because muhammed was a warlord, and not a cuck who preached love and forgiveness like Jesus.

I dont think religion is absolutely necessary to control degeneracy. But making people believe that they will burn in hell, if they committ a sin is probably an efficient way to prevent degeneracy. But thats over, people didnt grow up religiously for a while now. You cant make them believe in heaven and hell anymore. Now the government has to do the job the church used to have.

This is a chicken or the egg scenario, you think God is the reason traditional values exist, I think religion and traditional values were created to function as God

You think the men who came up with all of these rules were just completely oblivious to the fact that enforced monogamy would make men more willing to work, less willing to commit crimes, more giving to society, etc?

Lol of course not, these men knew what they were doing, and knew that the "laymen" of society could not handle straight forward and harsh truths, so they had to create emotional reasons for rules to get people to abide by them

I think people forget that there is an objective side to everything, but we only ever want to believe the "emotional appeals"

Think about Christmas for example, the only reason its a Christian holiday today, is because Christians made it so on purpose to try to convert pagans into Christians, they basically co-opted a pagan holiday (Yule) to welcome and indoctrinate pagans into Christianity

Yet we treat Christmas like its some kind of magical day that's definitely the birthday of Jesus, complete nonsense, a lot of everything that happened in history had OBJECTIVE reasons, but the wise people of the past know how most humans are, and know that shit needs to be sugar coated so that the "tough decisions" can be made, because the average human is naive and an emotional thinker, so all actions need to be veiled in some emotional reasoning

Religion was created because "serve God and go to eternal paradise" sounds a lot better than "be a civil member of society so that you can worry less about being killed"

Traditional values exist because "chastity and virginity before marriage is wholesome, monogamy is moral" sounds a lot better than "women are a resource, and we need a reasonable and fairly equal distribution of sex and reproduction among men to ensure that they become civil and active members of society"

There's always an objective reason that is veiled in emotional BS to get humans to comply

Last edited:
Religion today is woman worshipping.

COPE, most Christians females preserve their “virginity” by getting fucked in the ass and sucking dick

The only god of this world is the jew

I think Atheism or Germanic Paganism is the way to go. Fuck Christianity, they are hypocrites.

I'm an atheist. But i can see the positive things of religion

When man ceases worshipping God, man starts worshipping themselves. In other words man starts to worship the pleasures of the flesh. I’m not saying religion is perfect, especially myself being agnostic, but once you give up on religion you feel a huge emptiness, and life becomes cynical and meaningless.

I don't think it's entirely because of religion, cultural values have changed a lot since the sexual revolution in the 70s

This is a chicken or the egg scenario, you think God is the reason traditional values exist, I think religion and traditional values were created to function as God

You think the men who came up with all of these rules were just completely oblivious to the fact that enforced monogamy would make men more willing to work, less willing to commit crimes, more giving to society, etc?

Lol of course not, these men knew what they were doing, and knew that the "laymen" of society could not handle straight forward and harsh truths, so they had to create emotional reasons for rules to get people to abide by them

I think people forget that there is an objective side to everything, but we only ever want to believe the "emotional appeals"

Think about Christmas for example, the only reason its a Christian holiday today, is because Christians made it so on purpose to try to convert pagans into Christians, they basically co-opted a pagan holiday (Yule) to welcome and indoctrinate pagans into Christianity

Yet we treat Christmas like its some kind of magical day that's definitely the birthday of Jesus, complete nonsense, a lot of everything that happened in history had OBJECTIVE reasons, but the wise people of the past know how most humans are, and know that shit needs to be sugar coated so that the "tough decisions" can be made, because the average human is naive and an emotional thinker, so all actions need to be veiled in some emotional reasoning

Religion was created because "serve God and go to eternal paradise" sounds a lot better than "be a civil member of society so that you can worry less about being killed"

Traditional values exist because "chastity and virginity before marriage is wholesome, monogamy is moral" sounds a lot better than "women are a resource, and we need a reasonable and fairly equal distribution of sex and reproduction among men to ensure that they become civil and active members of society"

There's always an objective reason that is veiled in emotional BS to get humans to comply
i think we are being dragged into another conversation.I think we can both agree that god's rule is good as long one respects god.For example,monogamy by itself is a joke.Man can marry his spouse and then get bored of her/him and jump ship.The cock carousel can still occur with *monogamy* in place.Now,if one follows god and listens the teachings of the lord he will be told:

“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

To man,"monogamy" is no problem.He/she fucks and sucks until they are tired and one of them(or both) jump ships and go back to finding another *monogamous* relationship.But,if one believes in god,the lord,he will follow his words and be with his wife till death.The fear of god is necessary to keep a monogamous relationship afloat.Any politician doesn't give two fucks about who cheats on who as long society keeps running.In fact,he profits from it.Clubs,bars,dates,presents,jewels...money being throw right and left for pussy.You can speculate on how this society will end,but no politician gives two flying fucks about how it will end.He only cares about himself and those whom he "loves".The fear of the lord is needed to keep any society on the good path.It doesn't matter if you believe that god exists or not,for you to accept that the fear of the lords wrath is a good for society.

You should read the sermon on the mount.I think it will do you good

When man ceases worshipping God, man starts worshipping themselves. In other words man starts to worship the pleasures of the flesh. I’m not saying religion is perfect, especially myself being agnostic, but once you give up on religion you feel a huge emptiness, and life becomes cynical and meaningless.

a life without god is a sad one.We are nothing but dust and ashes.It's most amazing that we are able to be conceited in our frail condition.the human condition.

a life without god is a sad one

1. Life is sad with our without God based on how it currently works

2. Life is even sadder if God exists, because he created all this fucked up shit on purpose

He created genetic differences so that people would be better than others, which makes some people be BORN MORE LIKELY TO GO TO HEAVEN and others BORN MORE LIKELY TO GO TO HELL

He created sin itself, because sin is merely what God defines as sin, the only things that actually exist are "functions" and "objects", all which GOD CREATED, it is GOD WHO DECIDED CERTAIN FUNCTIONS ARE SINS

Etc

The universe is a much sadder and fucked up reality if it was DESIGNED to be like this

Last edited:
Degeneracy is about mindset, not just actions. The problem with religion is that it just gives arbitrary action-based objectives to people without instilling in them WHY certain actions are bad. To actually control degeneracy people need to believe that certain actions and ideas are logically bad without the need for an omnipotent entity making it's opinion into rules.

In the end traditional religious society was always riddled with degeneracy, from poor sexual behavior to outright needles hostility. On that topic, religion itself causes huge amounts of hostility as people have no way of actually proving that their morals are right, so they are forced to fight over moral superiority.

Religion certainly has some good points when it comes to creating a health successful mindset in people, but it is not a perfect system.

Degeneracy is about mindset, not just actions. The problem with religion is that it just gives arbitrary action-based objectives to people without instilling in them WHY certain actions are bad. To actually control degeneracy people need to believe that certain actions and ideas are logically bad without the need for an omnipotent entity making it's opinion into rules.

In the end traditional religious society was always riddled with degeneracy, from poor sexual behavior to outright needles hostility. On that topic, religion itself causes huge amounts of hostility as people have no way of actually proving that their morals are right, so they are forced to fight over moral superiority.

Religion certainly has some good points when it comes to creating a health successful mindset in people, but it is not a perfect system.
Of course not. That’s why I said people were right to criticize it in the title.

2. Life is even sadder if God exists, because he created all this fucked up shit on purpose

He created genetic differences so that people would be better than others, which makes some people be BORN MORE LIKELY TO GO TO HEAVEN and others BORN MORE LIKELY TO GO TO HELL

He created sin itself, because sin is merely what God defines as sin, the only things that actually exist are "functions" and "objects", all which GOD CREATED, it is GOD WHO DECIDED CERTAIN FUNCTIONS ARE SINS

Etc

The universe is a much sadder and fucked up reality if it was DESIGNED to be like this
shit

Etc

These are objections which are all good objections in their own right.Let's go over them

Sin is merely not committing the right decision.He didn't create sin itself since evil is a privation of good.Sin is evil.
God has been good since forever and will continue to be good forever.You can't create that which is nonexistent.You can probably find why evil is a privation of good easily in google.

It's clear to anyone that we were all born different.This question arises out of questioning gods justice.Now,justice is an act where the person who commits evil is punished.I think we can both agree on this.Now,god who is supremely good cannot unjustly punish those who have not warranted such a response(you yourself pointed this out).Such god would either have to be evil or simply uncaring.Now,god who is omnipotent cannot be uncaring.For uncaring means that god does not possess any sense of what is good or bad.For if he is omnipotent he would punish evil.Anything that doesn't have good or bad cannot act.Opposites cannot be together(good and evil) so that which is uncaring cannot even act(nothing propels him to act).Due to us having this conversation right now i think we can dismiss that argument.
So god must be evil.Evil is the deprivation of the good and as a principle it cannot allow anything to exist,not even god himself.Now,god who is omnipotent clearly cannot be evil.If he was evil you wouldn't be here etc etc

it's fine if you want to question god's omnipotence or god for that matter,but it's the most important question a man can have in his mind,so you should try your hardest to seek god.

Hah, I was just thinking the same thing while looking at another thread where someone asked why he thinks people are so mean nowadays. I hold nothing but secular beliefs because I have been beaten (mentally) to a pulp, but I sure as hell was happier when I believed my actions bore some merit in the eyes of a deity. I still try to be a decent person because I was raised to be that way, but it's really hard to keep that facade going when I'm surrounded by nothing but liberal, white atheists that think the best way to disagree with someone is to react with either libel, slander, or actual violence.

I sure as hell was happier when I believed my actions bore some merit
Fast forward to 1:50 for the relevant discussion segment to begin.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back