Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guys I’m talking with America coper in shitcord

Uncle Death

Uncle Death

Blackpills Gate
★★★★★
Give me reason why America is a shithole. Tell me everything America cel

The guy said it’s easy to get money in America and to rise above. Debunk it

The guy said America is a great nation. Debunk it

The guy said America is a free society lol I kek alot at this

dont talk to such retards lol , talk to radical islamists and REAL blackpillers instead.

The guy said it’s easy to get money in America and to rise above. Debunk it
if it so good out there and easy to earn money for living why then there is more than 600 thousands of homeless people who couldn't keep up with the rat race system and got on drugs. Most of american wageslaves use some kind of big pharma drug to keep up with crazy rat race and not to go insane.

You a fan of Far Cry 5, me too

who cares about how "good" a nation is if we can't get gfs? I'd rather live in a slum in the philipines with a gf then a mansion as an incel

> But in the so called greatest nation on earth if the people have no money then they will be in debt for life.

False. No one goes bankrupt over healthcare bills in America. That is a myth.

> Housing in America is a rip off forcing people to pay 3/4 of the pay cheques for rent.

Housing has always been expensive. Who says you're entitled to your own apartment when your 20 years old lol? Live with roomates and save your money.

> Even slum living is free in India or Brazil, just find a spot and build using tin and wood.

We have plenty of that here too lol.

> America is called the land of the free but has over 20 million prisoners.

No one goes to jail for drug crimes anymore. We now have the opposite problem: we are are not prosecution real crimes.

> America is a racist shit hole. Black men get sentenced using the three strikes rule but white men who commit the same crime get community service.

It's almost comical. It's almost like you don't live in America and you're just spewing shit you read on Reddit.

> Weed is illigal in most of USA yet legal in other countries or at worst tolerated with small fines.

Weed is legal in many states in America. It will be legal soon.

> that is him replying btw

You’re not entitle to house when you’re 20 bro just fucking lol. Who Tf thinks that

America is a great country, you can't win this argument.

I entitle to one when I’m 30

Guys invade this place if you want to

I don’t really cared too many Jews lover

Imagine in 2024 still vouch for Jews kek

And how islam are nazis. Hahahahaa. Soo funny

I hate islam as much as other person, but Fuck calling them nazis is just another kek for me

Decadence is a side effect of a free society.

If you want purity, go live in Iran.

This guy said that

Give me reason why America is a shithole. Tell me everything America cel
i’d rather live in europe, here you have to own a car to get around, and give all your shekels to these oil companies, while in europe because the cities are much older and not designed for cars i could just bike around

The solution is easy for Palestine: give up the idea that Jews must die or GTFO and act like it. Return the hostages. Make a real and lasting deal. When trust is establish, the blockage will be lifted and normalization will ensure.

This guy said that. Look I don’t give a shit what happen to Palestinian but I wish both of them got nuked tbh

IMG 1646

Shitcord man. I’m done with this bullshit

And he said living in America is easy. Of course he’s a sexhaver, and said those who whine like you are just loser that need to pull up bootstrap.

Also he sound like a redpill coper

This guy is pure kek fuel :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

if it so good out there and easy to earn money for living why then there is more than 600 thousands of homeless people who couldn't keep up with the rat race system and got on drugs. Most of american wageslaves use some kind of big pharma drug to keep up with crazy rat race and not to go insane.

It’s the Trillionaires’ stock market now, and the rest of us are just along for the ride

IMG 4145

Hah normies. They have everything that’s why they are ok with the current thing

This guy is a proud vaxxer

Oh it’s all conspiracy bro

Ehhh we might not be the best country but I do prefer living here compared to rest of the world