Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Guys I don't think it's us. I think games now are boring and lame.

B

Belzebu

Recruit
★★★★
Now that I finally have a computer with some kinda good hardware, I downloaded the PS3 emulator to play some exclusives that I never had the opportunity to play at that time, never had a PS3 and I wouldn't buy one just so I can play like 8 games, like infamous 1 and 2, uncharted trilogy and some others.

One of those games is God of War 3, so I have never played this one. Back then, I played GOW 1 and 2, the PSP ones with the emulator an I always had no problem enjoying them. It was very fun to play.

GOW 3 is like this, but I'm enjoying this game much more as if I was a kid again. It can't be nostalgic because I have never played this one before. I tried to play that new one and man, that shit is so boring in some segments that I still did't finish. The same won't happen to GOW 3 for sure.

Wouldn’t know. I don’t game anymore.

I downloaded the PS3 emulator
using any kind of a ps3 emulator is a bad idea. ps3 emulators don't work on any kind of pc no matter how strong they're because the emulator use the power of the CPU instead of the GPU. you will need a giga strong cpu to play games on that simulator
One of those games is God of War 3
that's the only game that i want to buy a ps3 to play it for
it's also the best GOW game in the whole franchise. i will just collect some money and buy the whole console

Ps4 was the last good generation

I only play old ass retro games like snes, gba, and n64. All modern games suck.

Now that I finally have a computer with some kinda good hardware, I downloaded the PS3 emulator to play some exclusives that I never had the opportunity to play at that time, never had a PS3 and I wouldn't buy one just so I can play like 8 games, like infamous 1 and 2, uncharted trilogy and some others.

One of those games is God of War 3, so I have never played this one. Back then, I played GOW 1 and 2, the PSP ones with the emulator an I always had no problem enjoying them. It was very fun to play.

GOW 3 is like this, but I'm enjoying this game much more as if I was a kid again. It can't be nostalgic because I have never played this one before. I tried to play that new one and man, that shit is so boring in some segments that I still did't finish. The same won't happen to GOW 3 for sure.
Get black ops 1, COD4 COD MW2 AND COD MW3, Youll get good storylines from those also the MW series is continious where it left off and in the end at the 3rd you get to kill the russian mafia terrorist boss by hanging him

new games are boring

after gta 5 is just downhill from now on,still have to platinum it.

the last of us 1 was a masterpiece as well.

Modern gayming is libtard agenda

it's all corporate formulaic mass-produced junk. the thing is that older games had more simple graphics and mechanics, but it all worked better because of a good plot and putting the game together.

Get black ops 1, COD4 COD MW2 AND COD MW3, Youll get good storylines from those also the MW series is continious where it left off and in the end at the 3rd you get to kill the russian mafia terrorist boss by hanging him
Based PS3 games

Based PS3 games
I replayed MW3 so i could hang makarov multiple times, Fuck that chad, Normie captn price fixes the job, Also he used to have a severe crooknose like mine but i think they removed it in the lastest cod games, The new ones are shit! Gotta chadify every character for muh womens eyes

Play black ops 1 and bo2

I don't agree, I've been trying to collect and play older games, sure they are a bit more engaging but I think it's just the nostalgia rush, but after that it does feel boring and a chore much like a modern game. It ovER for gamercels

New games suck big time. They don't make them like how they used to.

As for me, nothing beats playing world of warcraft late at night with some quiet lofi music and some light tea.

I make sure not to do anything competitive like dungeons or raids but easy going mindless leveling up of alt characters, reputation farming, or catching up on other side related dailies/weeklies/campaign story.

I used to enjoy playing games a lot but since of age 19 I find it very boring

New games suck big time. They don't make them like how they used to.
:soy:
As for me, nothing beats playing world of warcraft late at night with some quiet lofi music and some light tea.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I make sure not to do anything competitive like dungeons or raids but easy going mindless leveling up of alt characters, reputation farming, or catching up on other side related dailies/weeklies/campaign story.
:feelstastyman:

@Lonelyus What is your favorite Call of Duty game? I loved Black Ops and the Modern Warfare series too.

@Lonelyus What is your favorite Call of Duty game? I loved Black Ops and the Modern Warfare series too.
MW series and blackops 1 and 2 and waw