Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys how do i tell my crush that i like her

just know that she's getting railed while we speak, right now she's getting fucked by her 6'+ boyfriend, and soon she'll drink his cum after giving him a 10min bj, all while you're thinking about how to tell her that you like her, have that in mind
What does that have to do with me

What's wrong with being friends
Theres nothing inherently wrong with having a female friend, its just not a net positiv. You do not "gain" anything out of this. She doesnt give you money, or sex, or job opportunities or any other form of social benefit besides another number in your WhatsApp/Snapchat Account.

Meanwhile you can expect to be her cuckold butler and wannabe emotional therapist.

Least obvious infiltroon award 2024

Least obvious infiltroon award 2024
STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFL :lul::lul::lul: @edgelordcel @xkcdCleftcel @DarkStar @RealSchizo @Da_Yunez @curryboy420 @Max Doltman @cinderogre

If she tolerates your presence you’re a fakecel
Nah, there's plenty of genuine incels that have no problem maintaining friendships with foids because they genuinely don't have a bad personality, they just look like a subhuman.

STATE OF .IS IN 2024 JFL :lul::lul::lul: @edgelordcel @xkcdCleftcel @DarkStar @RealSchizo @Da_Yunez @curryboy420 @Max Doltman @cinderogre
yeah thats either a troll or a fakecel.

'listen I think you might have clinical depression but that's ok because I am the rapist'

@Emba

'hi so I have a crush on you like you know tank man from tiananmen square? yea like if the tank just rolled over him lmao'

newguy74

I hope we can be friends​

Joined Jul 26, 2024 Posts 18

showers, haircuts, personality, sense of humor ofc.

'hey so just asking have you ever read de sade's 120 days of sodom?'

'hi there so I think you're cute like soycuckgodofreddit's cat avi on .IS (though maybe not as cute)'

If you find this site then it's over for you

You should first change your face, height and race after your done with that, you'll need to go through NT training to become NT and finally leave the site and ask her out. If you can't do any of that then just leave it

'hello would you appreciate it if I raped you? ok cause I was thinking like isn't it fascinating how if you said yes then it wouldn't be rape, so it would ruin what I'm about to do? so I was kind of hoping you'd say no. fuck I'm good at this'
This is one of the best responses I’ve heard in a while, lmao

Telling your crush that you like her can be a daunting task, but approaching it with honesty, confidence, and sensitivity can help you express your feelings effectively. Here are some steps to guide you through the process:

1. Prepare Yourself:
    • Reflect on your feelings to ensure that you're ready to express them.
    • Build your confidence by thinking positively about the potential outcomes.
  2. Choose the Right Time and Place:
    • Find a private, comfortable setting where you can talk without interruptions.
    • Avoid doing it over text or social media, as face-to-face conversations are more genuine and heartfelt.
  3. Start with Small Talk:
    • Ease into the conversation with light, casual topics to set a relaxed tone.
    • Gradually steer the conversation towards your feelings.
  4. Be Honest and Direct:
    • Clearly express your feelings without being overly dramatic or vague.
    • Use "I" statements to own your feelings, such as "I really like you" or "I have feelings for you."
  5. Be Respectful and Considerate:
    • Respect her feelings and give her space to respond.
    • Be prepared for any response, whether it's positive or negative.
  6. Accept the Outcome Gracefully:
    • If she reciprocates your feelings, discuss what steps to take next.
    • If she doesn't, thank her for listening and maintain your composure.
Here's an example of how you might approach the conversation:

"Hey [Crush's Name], I really enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you better. I wanted to be honest with you and let you know that I have feelings for you. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I thought it was important to share my feelings."

Remember, honesty and sincerity are key. Whether or not your feelings are reciprocated, you'll feel good knowing that you expressed yourself authentically.

You should first change your face, height and race after your done with that, you'll need to go through NT training to become NT and finally leave the site and ask her out. If you can't do any of that then just leave it
Don’t forget using ancient wakandan rituals to grow your dick.

I'll tell you something about myself.

In pre-adolescence/childhood (from 8 to 12 years old) I liked a girl, and she knew it and didn't care (she even hooked up with a boy near my house). Years and years passed, and I realized that it was just a passion in desire for a man (in an essentially inferior condition), it was never a love in itself, just a passion that ended in early adolescence. And today she is already a mother, she has had several relationships, and apparently she seems to be pregnant again, I found out because my sister said it out loud around the house to my mother, but I haven't felt anything for a long time.

Whether you tell it or not, nothing changes. It may be a notable plot in this current period, but it is certain to pass. Of course your reality is made up of different factors than anyone else's, but if you are truecel genetic trash, you belong to a lower deterministic universe.

you might as well go for it you have nothing to loos

Telling your crush that you like her can be a daunting task, but approaching it with honesty, confidence, and sensitivity can help you express your feelings effectively. Here are some steps to guide you through the process:

1. Prepare Yourself:
    • Reflect on your feelings to ensure that you're ready to express them.
    • Build your confidence by thinking positively about the potential outcomes.
  2. Choose the Right Time and Place:
    • Find a private, comfortable setting where you can talk without interruptions.
    • Avoid doing it over text or social media, as face-to-face conversations are more genuine and heartfelt.
  3. Start with Small Talk:
    • Ease into the conversation with light, casual topics to set a relaxed tone.
    • Gradually steer the conversation towards your feelings.
  4. Be Honest and Direct:
    • Clearly express your feelings without being overly dramatic or vague.
    • Use "I" statements to own your feelings, such as "I really like you" or "I have feelings for you."
  5. Be Respectful and Considerate:
    • Respect her feelings and give her space to respond.
    • Be prepared for any response, whether it's positive or negative.
  6. Accept the Outcome Gracefully:
    • If she reciprocates your feelings, discuss what steps to take next.
    • If she doesn't, thank her for listening and maintain your composure.
Here's an example of how you might approach the conversation:

"Hey [Crush's Name], I really enjoy spending time with you and getting to know you better. I wanted to be honest with you and let you know that I have feelings for you. I understand if you don't feel the same way, but I thought it was important to share my feelings."

Remember, honesty and sincerity are key. Whether or not your feelings are reciprocated, you'll feel good knowing that you expressed yourself authentically.
This looks like a chatgpt prompt

I'm super nervous and scared and I don't know what to say to her
So you're smart. Good. Yeah you're on here. Id advise you to just ignore women and accept the fact that you're subhuman.