Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guys dating the To Catch A Predator decoy girls are the luckiest people alive

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Imagine having a legal gf who looks 13, literally a dream come true for any man alive

Yet theyre not considered pedo but if you showed up to that house you are

Makes sense total sense JFL

I always had a huge crush on this decoy and prayed to God many nights before sleep to give me a gf like that

svCvUuH.png

@Napoleon de Geso

IT will definitely touch this.

IT will definitely touch this.

They have some explaining to do first

How can a 19 year old LARP as a 13 year old if they are so so different?

Why are their bfs not pedo but the men who showed up to see them are?

FBIcels must be having a good time rn

Looks like a sex doll, lol.

It always struck me as strange how society doesn't want to promote women having children and getting married in their most fertile years.

I once saw a tiny girl like that at a 18+ nightclub, couldn't have been more than 5'

Wanted to talk to her but she looked kind of uncomfortable

Fake show anyways

Cope, they may look young and fresh but their pussies have been roastbeefified by chads and tyrones just like any other foid.

@Napoleon de Geso

FBIcels must be having a good time rn
It always struck me as strange how society doesn't want to promote women having children and getting married in their most fertile years.
jews and feminism
I once saw a tiny girl like that at a 18+ nightclub, couldn't have been more than 5'

Wanted to talk to her but she looked kind of uncomfortable
JFL at going to nightclubs as an incel
also even just talking to a girl or approaching her will get you arrested or whiteknighted

I wish to become 14 yo chad so badly now FUCKKKK THIS TEENAGE LOVE PILL IS DESTROYING ME :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
They probably look blownout nude. It is like those legal models that have really young looking faces but the bodies but you can tell right away they are old. For example monroe, her face looks blown out she had crows feet around her eyes.

I don't usually like foids that young but i would slay that whore ngl

Normally I would say they are lucky but in today's society that is a definite NOT GOOD choice to have a GF that is so young-looking.
So many scenarios are bad. EXTREMELY bad.
1) She gets pregnant and you go around walking with her you look fucked
2) Can never touch nor kiss her in public and even around some family members it will look weird
3) You look like a stalker if you are shopping with them and are near them
4) You always have to worry about rapists trying to get to her young, pure, pristine pussy even though you've already defiled her many years ago and she has a typical ugly roastie pussy

They have some explaining to do first

this is somehow a child
Danielle Bregoli long legs

High IQ thread but these foids are probably actually literally for Chad only.