Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guy who broke my nose just ascended

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
IMG_0285.png

How does this person ascend? He is literally subhuman fucking dogshit. Yet is able to ascend? NT pill is brutal.

Call me a fakecel all you want but you couldn't pay me to fuck that thing. Shitskins will always be ugly no matter how hard they try

Call me a fakecel all you want but you couldn't pay me to fuck that thing. Shitskins will always be ugly no matter how hard they try
Nigga I don’t even find white girls attractive. Works both ways

Did he? Looks more like plastic or a troon than a flesh-and-blood foid.

Nigga I don’t even find white girls attractive. Works both ways
Beauty isn't subjective. The whiter you are, the more beautiful you are. No way you find her any way attractive at all

I agree the white race is the superior race I would never fuck a shitskin I would rather fuck a 1000 pound white foid than a 110 pound shitskin and I fucking mean that when I say it

IMG_0285.png

How does this person ascend? He is literally subhuman fucking dogshit. Yet is able to ascend? NT pill is brutal.
Because he got the qualities of a bully he looks like a bully...females love bullies :feelsokman:

IMG_0285.png

the foid is using alot of makeup she is very ugly irl

Because he's darktriadmaxxed, he broke your nose dude :feelskek:

Dark triad >>>>> everything, think about guys like el chapo who ascend with giga stacies :blackpill:
It was way back when we were 7, and it was on a fucking trampoline fighting as a joke, although the bastard must've had low empathy considering he was kicking and flailing randomly with no concern for my safety