Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy spends thousands of dollars trying to find a wife way out of his league overseas.

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Look at the comments on this video. There is nothing more hated than a virgin man. Lonely virgin men are more hated and discriminated against than any other demographic in the entire world and no one wants to stand up for us.

“Sweep her off her feet.” Old, bald, weird. Nope...

I remember watching this video , how fucking dumb can you be to waste money on a femoid 4000 miles away

@Cynistic

Last edited:
Out 10k, focused on one woman there...suspects a scam but proposes because “I got nothing to lose”, wrong, he spends MORE money then gives up. Gets depressed and the cycle will continue. He’s ancient and low IQ, game ogre.

Society wants us dead. That is exactly why I won't commit suicide.

He needs a blackpill. EZ

DAMN Julia is fine as hell, Black Hair and blue eyes is exactly the type of women I like, FML..

If I see an attractive girl with black / dark hair and light eyes I go into beta orbiter mode. Fuck having Testosterone

Last edited:
You can sense the bad personality from a mile away.

“I only came here for HER!” The agency sure made a killing off of him.

A fat fucking government employee. Why do people like this get all the good jobs?

Humans are a disgusting species.

@11:11 He sums it up.

holy fuck she was hot

Me in about 10 more years, but at least I would moneymog this guy.