Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy sends nude accidentally to coworker, she shares it with other people

Isn't this illegal? It would be nice if he could sue her and get a lot of money

Foids be lying....nothing new.

sex havers problems
hope they all get aids and die

You can never trust foids to keep things a secret.

around foids be paranoid

Both should just die imo.

Isn't this illegal? It would be nice if he could sue her and get a lot of money
they're blaming him in the comments kek

what can you expect from reddit
:feelshaha:To be fair, them blaming him stems from the fact that the HR department will 100% side with the foid and not him regardless of how he spins it. He's royally fucked. Even if he reported it to HR and claimed it was an accident/sued, the foid could still claim "sexual harassment" and then it blows up into something even worse. I will never understand why normies text co-workers on personal phones. Shouldn't the company provide separate phones for business only endeavors so stuff like this doesn't happen?

Another retarded normfag

sex havers problems
hope they all get aids and die
Sex-haver problems
what a dumbass jfl
yeah the guy is bullshitting. "accidentally" sending a photo to someone is the oldest excuse in the book and it just doesn't fucking happen. I've never accidentally sent somebody a photo in my life ever in all my years of spending all day dming people online

notice how its not a male coworker or a 65 year old female or anything. it just so happens that he "accidentally" sent a picture of his dick to a young woman he works with. yeah, not fucking buying it. my guess is that he got too riled up and cocky while sexting his gf and thought, in the moment, that it'd be a good idea to send that shit to his coworker. the normtard got what he deserved tbh

Sex-haver problems
You can never trust foids to keep things a secret.
yeah the guy is bullshitting. "accidentally" sending a photo to someone is the oldest excuse in the book and it just doesn't fucking happen. I've never accidentally sent somebody a photo in my life ever in all my years of spending all day dming people online
yeah but the average normie is very dumb and this might happen to him :feelscomfy:

Reverse the genders and nobody would blame the woman

What more can you expect from this world tbh they'd get the same reaction IRL.
Reverse the genders and nobody would blame the woman
And anyone that did would be shamed and threatened for "victim blaming" women. People that give women the benefit of the doubt but not a man in the same situation and force others to do that too are part of the problem.

:feelshaha:To be fair, them blaming him stems from the fact that the HR department will 100% side with the foid and not him regardless of how he spins it. He's royally fucked. Even if he reported it to HR and claimed it was an accident/sued, the foid could still claim "sexual harassment" and then it blows up into something even worse. I will never understand why normies text co-workers on personal phones. Shouldn't the company provide separate phones for business only endeavors so stuff like this doesn't happen?
Emails work for this too.

The text message should only be done for urgent matters.

never send nudes to anyone

Why are normies so obsessed with sending/receiving nudes? You can get tons of nude pictures of models with a quick google search. I get the excitement of seeing nudes of real people you know but the risk is simply too big imo