Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel guy puts his face on TikTok, gets extremely brutally annihilated by everyone

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
No way this is the first time he received negativity for his appearance, he was definitely asking for it by going on tiktok. Any truecel would be way too high inhib to show their face like that.

Still I curse those normies in the comments, they probably virtue signal all day on reddit just to bully a guy for his apperance.

Its brutal.

Again, your face = your personality.

I seriously want to beat the shit out of anyone who uses that app. Seriously TikTok is for slutty foids and RETARDS.
I feel so fuckin bad for the dude, but he had it coming
If you are a male that looks like this GO İNTO WİLDERNESS
Dont ever give anything so people or contact with them

funny how they always moral shame us but then will point and gawk at an ugly autistic man who likely considers suicide often.

looks are everything

No he isnt he has normie looks but acts stereotypically autistic. For example his heavy breathing, him spitting when speaking, his monotone speech. It makes him sound stupid and unsophisticated. The true reason hes incel is because he acts not NT. His face taken by itself is 100% normie-looking (aside from the teeth and maybe the glasses).
AdolescentFirmElephant size restricted

yet another example of people on here who cannot rate for shit.

he should go ER
No he isnt he has normie looks but acts stereotypically autistic. For example his heavy breathing, him spitting when speaking, his monotone speech. It makes him sound stupid and unsophisticated. The true reason hes incel is because he acts not NT. His face taken by itself is 100% normie-looking (aside from the teeth and maybe the glasses).
BLUEPILL COPE

PEOPLE'S PERCEIVED PERSONALITY IS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS

Not clicking because ShitTok but I hope every one of those pieces of shit who mocked this guy gets ER'd.

''People don't automatically hate you nor assume the worst just based on looks bro :soy: :soy: :soy:''

this should be pinned tbqh

Now switch genders, how many would defend her jfl she would be famous by now with million followers on whatever shit media
Truth
I mog :feelzez: any other chads in here? :feelsYall:

and lmao at the comments. just say that he's ugly you fucking normans :feelscomfy: SAY IT :feelskek:
N ..n no no :soy: h he's a pretty unique individual h he's not u u uglieee:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Le necro skullfucking this important nuclear blackpill thread :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It's been 3 months and I'm already listed the users on the tiktok video to get revenge to. :feelsokman: I will send good packages in videogame to everyone on that comment section