Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel guy puts his face on TikTok, gets extremely brutally annihilated by everyone

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
cant read the comments because i dont have an account on shittok ngl

What else is there to say but ITS OVER, KID. GRAB A BELT YOURSELF AND ASPHYXIATE NIGGA

I'll take your word for it. I doubt if I even click if I would understand how to look at the comments on there.
try it, it's worth it for giga rage fuel

try it, it's worth it for giga rage fuel
Tried. I can't see comments. The moment I click it shows this

I seriously want to beat the shit out of anyone who uses that app. Seriously TikTok is for slutty foids and RETARDS.

I seriously want to beat the shit out of anyone who uses that app. Seriously TikTok is for slutty foids and RETARDS.
i hope they will all die a painful horrible death

See IT? See how much personality matters? Got any virtue signaling or gas lighting comments?

Fucckckkckkck

Now switch genders, how many would defend her jfl she would be famous by now with million followers on whatever shit media

why is humanity so fucking shitty and evil

bruh wtf is wrong with people, especially americans

also never began for this poor creature, not even being white could help him

I like it because it exposes foids true emotions.

and they say we're evil bullies? lmao

Damn what a truecel. I hope he doesn't end up shooting himself in the head.

classic case of shit personality tbh

Fuck Tiktok and fuck those cunts in the comments degrading some guy they've never met. That app is cancer.

And then they will say personality matters, im done dude
He should go er

TikTok is never going anywhere, it literally is a cancer. Once it’s gone 3 more will pop up. Forever, it’s never going away

Meanwhile Zoomer Chads and Chadlites get millions of followers for lip-synching and dancing to some garbage flavour of the month pop music. The only way normies can even get any attention at all is to humiliate themselves for the sick enjoyment of these worthless people.

I don't use NormanTok but I can tell you that I won't be surprised at their reaction to this subhuman.

He's white. He's a 5/10 without the teeth.

So he just chooses to act weird and autistic. Bad example.

JBW all the way
:lul: JFL this post is autism personified. I can't tell if this is satirical or not. You're taking the most extreme interpretation of JBW as justification to be dismissive of the fact that normies find him repugnant. JBW is only applicable if you're at least normie tier in looks there's a point where you can be so God awfully ugly not even JBW can salvage your SMV. That's like saying Albinos and are a 5/10 because at least they're white, JBW isn't that ridiculously broad of a categorisation. I wouldn't have been as crass about it like the normtards in the TikTok comments because I empathise with the Incel condition, but that guy is incel tier compared to some people who post here on Chads.co anyway, he has unattractive features disregarding the fact that he's white and has bad teeth

Too many postmaxxers on here spew the JBW rhetoric without doing any critical thinking, really the acronym should be JBWN - Just be a white normie

:lul: JFL this post is autism personified. I can't tell if this is satirical or not. You're taking the most extreme interpretation of JBW as justification to be dismissive of the fact that normies find him repugnant. JBW is only applicable if you're at least normie tier in looks there's a point where you can be so God awfully ugly not even JBW can salvage your SMV. That's like saying Albinos and are a 5/10 because at least they're white, JBW isn't that ridiculously broad of a categorisation. I wouldn't have been as crass about it like the normtards in the TikTok comments because I empathise with the Incel condition, but that guy is incel tier compared to some people who post here on Chads.co anyway, he has unattractive features disregarding the fact that he's white and has bad teeth

Too many postmaxxers on here spew the JBW rhetoric without doing any critical thinking, really the acronym should be JBWN - Just be a white normie

No he isnt he has normie looks but acts stereotypically autistic. For example his heavy breathing, him spitting when speaking, his monotone speech. It makes him sound stupid and unsophisticated. The true reason hes incel is because he acts not NT. His face taken by itself is 100% normie-looking (aside from the teeth and maybe the glasses).

I have pretty much the same teeth as him this is what would happen if I posted a video on TikTok. Brutal:feelsrope:

This is proof you cannot have a personality without looks. It doesn't matter what you do or how you act. People will perceive your personality based on your looks.

He's white. He's a 5/10 without the teeth.

So he just chooses to act weird and autistic. Bad example.

JBW all the way
Low iq nigger post

Screenshot 20210212 033627

Seriously send a box of anthrax to every commenter

I mog :feelzez: any other chads in here? :feelsYall:

and lmao at the comments. just say that he's ugly you fucking normans :feelscomfy: SAY IT :feelskek:

Last edited: