Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy on Kiwi Farms making fun of mine and some other users post counts

• Thread starter Autist.Belgrade
  • Start date
@Ron.Belgrade to me you seem like another nt forum chad like the ones on .org, you’re no different from all the other white chad bullies to me. Fuck you, and your only incel trait is your supposed “autism” and your dick size. I’ve heard people say you’re mtn and you’re white and a tallfag.

@Ron.Belgrade to me you seem like another nt forum chad like the ones on .org, you’re no different from all the other white chad bullies to me. Fuck you, and your only incel trait is your supposed “autism” and your dick size. I’ve heard people say you’re mtn and you’re white and a tallfag.

Well yes obviously, I mog you giga hard chinkyboy

The only reason I say this is because annoying whiny 'I'm the most truecel here' users like you are annoying

If it was really the case then u shouldn't feel the need to announce it every post

Well yes obviously, I mog you giga hard chinkyboy

The only reason I say this is because annoying whiny 'I'm the most truecel here' users like you are annoying

If it was really the case then u shouldn't feel the need to announce it every post
Well I can barely live. I go here to escape all the bullies and white chads like you irl. Go fuck some bitches dick.

I’m in such a special bracket of trueceldom that even on .is I’m the deformed bullied kid.

And don’t call me a “chinkyboy” @Ron.Belgrade. Your bringing back all the memories of how I was and am severely bullied throughout my life

@Ron.Belgrade @DarkStar @BLACKBOY.BELGRADE and other forum chads fuck off.

You too @NeverGetUp36

the kiwicel fears the postmaxxchad

I wish there was a special rice gigatruecel forum where only truecel anomalies like myself could post.

What’s the userbase of that forum like? I hear they go after troons a lot but also hate incels, are they primarily radfems or something?
Disillusioned groyper retards mixed with disillusioned leftists who share the same enemy in troons. Throw in people who irrationally hate others and want to use the people there to dox others, which brings in old fat crime-obsessed and IncelTears types women they can simp for.

@DarkStar @BBC.BELGRADE

Wanted to make u into it too but the text wouldn't fit properly sorry @NeverGetUp36
Call me my actual username and not just chinkboy idk what that cartoon even means

I want one place where I can be accepted and treated like a human, but not even on incels.is is that possible.

View attachment 1285969

This is from 3 months ago as well kek. Personally I don't think 1000 posts in a month is even that bad lol. Wonder what they'd think of my post count now. Or @Starfish for having 30k+ in under 3 months.

Weird seeing lonelysince2006 on this as well. I miss that guy.

@Sloth.Belgrade @NeverGetUp36 @comradespiderman29 @Janoš Petrović
He is a loser incels

:feelskek: :feelskek:
idk why people here try to compete on who looks the most subhuman, i personally wouldn’t want to look subhuman at all
I was surprised when you told me your height

Never ever have I seen you complain or whine about it on here

That's one of the reasons I respect you as a user

I was surprised when you told me your height

Never ever have I seen you complain or whine about it on here

That's one of the reasons I respect you as a user
in general i don’t like to whine. There’s people way uglier and shorter than me, i’m lucky i didn’t end up any worse. I have learned to appreciate everything in life.

in general i don’t like to whine. There’s people way uglier and shorter than me, i’m lucky i didn’t end up any worse. I have learned to appreciate everything in life.
Same here mang, and you know what? I'm glad someone else said it because I've been thinking of saying the same, but worried I'd get accused of being "muh fakecel"

Sure, stuff is shit for me: But you know what? Fuck it, I have it much better than many do & I'm gonna count those blessings 100%
KEK

You know, I've actually concluded most who go on about being a "trucel" never usually are: People just want to play oppression Olympics, since it's seen as """cool""" in a way to be one of the biggest trucels here.

Actual trucels like Intellau never even bring it up, we just work it out for ourselves

They grow Australian fruits that are green and hairy like testicles that are sickened
Are they any good, JudgeEmby

What’s the userbase of that forum like? I hear they go after troons a lot but also hate incels, are they primarily radfems or something?
Yes unironically there’s a lot more females on that site than u think afaik

I know this because I saw so many woman online legit talk about browsing it or having an account there during that whole Chris Chan situation @Chudpreet

Was it on the main incels.is thread? What page is it cause I'm not reading all those other 700+ pages JFL.

Last edited:
I know this because I saw so many woman online legit talk about browsing it or having an account there during that whole Chris Chan situation @Chudpreet
Some years ago I saw a sister forum or something called lolcow.farms where they were trying to doxx some IG memepages for making fun of Bianca Devins's death :feelshaha: