Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy on America's most wanted never caught

B

BertStanton

Officer
★★★★★
In 87 or 88 I watched an episode about a crazy guy who thought he was Irwin Rommel and would goose step around the state mental hospital and dress like an SS guy
he was in the nut house for something violent he escaped I don't think they ever caught him he was a interesting guy anyone know if he was ever caught?

In 87 or 88 I watched an episode about a crazy guy who thought he was Irwin Rommel and would goose step around the state mental hospital and dress like an SS guy
he was in the nut house for something violent he escaped I don't think they ever caught him he was a interesting guy anyone know if he was ever caught?
Never heard of the case before. Sounds like @josephmengelcel

He's buried in a duck pond

Ok old and GrAYcel:smonk:

No problem son

Based but he probably roped