Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy is raising his kids to be future cucks

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
When your wife divorces you and starts fucking other men, you buy her flowers!

hes is accelerating the downfall of society
its a good thing in the end

Screen Shot 2020 03 04 at 85129 PM

Aka, raise cucked men and hypergamous whore women.

good thread corrysmorey

The state of men in the new decade...
Those kids need to be saved :cryfeels:

The woman probably divorced him because of his toxic personality :soy:

Giga cuck

His sons will grow to be subservient bitches bending over for foids

His daughters will be whores because they know they can go fuck Chad and still have a beta loser come cook her breakfast and bring her flowers

His sons will grow to be subservient bitches bending over for foids

His daughters will be whores because they know they can go fuck Chad and still have a beta loser come cook her breakfast and bring her flowers
Disgusting. He should become a hardcore misogynist like a rural ethnic guy from 3rd shit hole.

If I ever ascended and got cheated on, there's about a 75% chance I go OJ

More bullshit normies spew that is completely unsupported and disproved by all available evidence. “Setting an example” jfl. Your kids will do what they want and your example doesn't mean shit. You cant tell your kids things and expect them to act like you. I dont know why its so hard for normies to understand that people think and act different from them.

This dude needs to be burnt to death (in spyro the dragon)

Screen Shot 2020 03 06 at 91807 PM

Upvotes: almost 100k

Screen Shot 2020 03 06 at 91828 PM

Sex from reddit foids: 0

More bullshit normies spew that is completely unsupported and disproved by all available evidence. “Setting an example” jfl. Your kids will do what they want and your example doesn't mean shit. You cant tell your kids things and expect them to act like you. I dont know why its so hard for normies to understand that people think and act different from them.
High iq. He's just making excuses for his cuck behavior because he thinks it will make his wife stop fucking chads and marry him again, so he can stop getting divorce raped.

Its not about sex silly inkel its about being a decent human being!
Being a decent human being doesn't get you sex, so the sex is more important. Checkmate.