Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guy has to act like he regrets killing a home intruder in order to save his marriage

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Would rather be sleeping
★★★★
IMG 2116

A female’s instinct to bitch about literally anything semi-positive really fascinates me.

Unbelievable! That ungrateful bitch! How dare she? That man protected you.. I bet the intruder was probably chad tier.

Bitches always side with lumpens. The always side with the man who strikes first, and against the man who strikes back.

If she's complaining about every tiny little thing then that's an indication she doesn't want to stay in the relationship anymore and this is her way of trying to provoke you into leaving.

Ungrateful whore, she would have probably enjoyed being raped by the home intruder

If he'd done nothing, been tied up & his wife raped she'd see him as weak & hate him for not protecting her.

Can't win with irrational cunt holes.

Im surprised she didnt like it

Women always just cause problems out of everything

The foids are too fucking confusing. He saved your family's life and you have the audacity to question if he has remorse?? That nigga is a hero and you should be treating him as such.

These bitches just love to cause drama for the sake of causing drama...

He should put 5 shells in the bitch next

This is why I’m animesexual, ricecels’ drawings would never do this shit

longhouse shit

The foids are too fucking confusing. He saved your family's life and you have the audacity to question if he has remorse?? That nigga is a hero and you should be treating him as such.

This. If I had a girlfriend who blew the head off of a home intruder, I'd be all over her. Fucking women make no sense

She was looking for a reason to divorce him in the first place, this just gave the excuse
I don't seriously think its normal for even a foid to lose attraction BECAUSE he killed someone.
On the other hand, if you become the talk of the neighborhood as "the family which killed someone," foids dont like this negative attention, they are really social status creatures.

Wow, imagine bitching about something like that

Ungrateful cunt

If he was Chad she'd finger herself to him killing another guy. I bet the intruder was either a Chad or a minority.

Im surprised she didnt like it

Women always just cause problems out of everything
I personally wouldn't be surprised that she's hiding the fact that she loved it

If he was Chad, she would like it in lieu

If he'd done nothing, been tied up & his wife raped she'd see him as weak & hate him for not protecting her.

Can't win with irrational cunt holes.

she was probably cheating on him with the guy he shot