Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy has a super hot GF but choses to be a tranny

• Thread starter NobuNagahirohichi
  • Start date
N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/t_uqf4Yram8

This mf got a perfect life. He had a super hot gf and she seems to be very nice too unlike most american foids. They had a growing youtube channel and they were traveling a lot. Yet he choses to leave her so he can be a tranny. Moron of the century award goes to ..

He should just pass her over to me then.

[UWSL]My childhood best friend just came out as trans yesterday. During our younger days, there's no way I would ever have thought this was something on their mind. We grew apart as we got older (I moved away), but since the days of social media, we were able to reconnect..despite me now living on the other side of the world. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]I would say the same thing to you, as I now do to her. You do you. It doesn't matter what other people think. If this is your authentic self, and if this is how you feel, then live your life. Life is far too short to hide who you are. I feel for both you, and Ash, as I'm sure this was super difficult for both parties; however, in the end, it's the only choice. [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Good luck on your journey.[/UWSL]

57B97570 B56F 48BA B488 AB5B0756B72B

He wanted to play in tutorial mode

[UWSL] It doesn't matter what other people think. If this is your authentic self, and if this is how you feel, then live your life. Life is far too short to hide who you are. [/UWSL][UWSL].[/UWSL]

Their authentic self is the gender they were born with. The fact they deny their own gender is a sign of mental illness.

Transgenderism is a severe form of OCD!

IT IS A GYNOCENTRIC WORLD

indoctrination is INEVITABLE .

he just wants female privilege.

That's the point, I watched it and she's average as fuck.
She is cute and pretty looking for me, i like chubby blonde girls maybe op also does, far from stacy though.

[UWSL]My childhood best friend just came out as trans yesterday. During our younger days, there's no way I would ever have thought this was something on their mind. We grew apart as we got older (I moved away), but since the days of social media, we were able to reconnect..despite me now living on the other side of the world. [/UWSL] [UWSL]I would say the same thing to you, as I now do to her. You do you. It doesn't matter what other people think. If this is your authentic self, and if this is how you feel, then live your life. Life is far too short to hide who you are. I feel for both you, and Ash, as I'm sure this was super difficult for both parties; however, in the end, it's the only choice. [/UWSL] [UWSL]Good luck on your journey.[/UWSL]
actually very well said ngl idk how well it to apply to this but still

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back