Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy gets cheated on. Femoid advises him to fix things by sending her flowers.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7z4k0a/i_33m_are_at_a_crossroad_with_my_wife_32f_need/dulau16/

The WAW Effect is truly astonishing at times.

She is making is sound as though it's his fault and he should apologise

She is making it sound as though it's his fault and he should apologise

lol the comment tells him to thank her!

thanks for cucking me my wife!

what a fucking joke reddit users are.

acid facing her should do the trick

GOD FUCKING RAGE FUEL. I hate cheaters. Even if i somehow turn to a normie and get in a relationship i will always be paranoid she'll cheat. which she probably will. that's why i support degenrate lifestyles

Virginp0wers said:

That fucking reply is extreme blood boil rage fuel. How do these degenerate whores even come up with this I don't understand

Cheating must be major crime in every country.All cheaters must be punished

even if u do the huge mistake of marriage make a contract to save your fucking money wtf.

reddit is nothing but failed normies, betas, and cucks, the very rare chad, and e-whores

L Lawliet said:
Cheating must be major crime in every country.All cheaters must be punished

and their supporters too

5DHBtL.jpg

He needs to apologize and tell her he will help her find guy to come and fuck her. He will clean the place and make sure there is beer in the fridge for the guys that come to fuck his wife.

Following that advice is the perfect way to convince his whore wife to cheat again.

Cheaters disgust me. My friend always triggered me hardcore because in the day he'd cheat on his girlfriends. He's lucky to have girls throw themselves at him and finds a girl and cheats on her. I'd be glad to just have a girl interested in me, would never cheat if I had a girlfriend. She probably would, though. :/

The OP in the reddit post should have just dumped her as soon as he found out. People who stay with cheaters are just cucking themselves at that point, I don't even blame the cheater.

"She told me she still loved me, but didn't have any attraction towards me anymore (that one hurt like a motherfucker), and she didn't know what to do. I told her it didn't help just being passive and avoiding me, she told me she didn't know what else to do, couldn't handle the idea of just the two of us alone, it was too much at the time. Asked her why she just kept silent, and never told me about her thoughts, she told me she didn't want to make me unhappy. Told her that if she wants to get through this, she needs to talk to me - she told me she feels like she can't. Went to bed pretty floored that night, and been feeling like shit since then. I'm at a crossroad, I don't know if I want to give her any more time - it seems like she's just wasteing it (and somehow betraying my trust in her), or if I should just bite the apple and tell her I'm done - if she doesn't want this, I can't save it alone."

Virginp0wers said:
I have hard time imagining they are real people.

That means even though you are not the one who cheated you still owe it to yourself and your kids to do everything possible to make this marriage work.
The incredibly depressing reality is she's right. It's best for you to swallow this agony for the sake of your child.

This is why you absolutely never think about getting married or having kids in 2018, ugly males.

Male feelings do not matter to foids so that post makes a lot of sense.

What is going through their minds? Nvm nothing is

Cuckery unmatchrf

Anybody who is not an idiot makes it clear that cheating means the relationship is over then and there, and if you're getting married, you sign a pre-nup. If you don't do this, you are asking to get cucked in 2018, and you'll get further cucked by the courts.

A lot of people answering that stupid dumb retarded bitch is destroying her and rightfully so. Fucking moron women.

ArtoriasWolf said:
She is making it sound as though it's his fault and he should apologise

It's his fault for no being Chad.

ropecel said:
Anybody who is not an idiot makes it clear that cheating means the relationship is over then and there, and if you're getting married, you sign a pre-nup. If you don't do this, you are asking to get cucked in 2018, and you'll get further cucked by the courts.
Good luck getting a female to sign a 'my money means more than our love' agreement before marriage as an ugly male.

Grotesque said:
ropecel said:
Good luck getting a female to sign a 'my money means more than our love' agreement before marriage as an ugly male.

Lmao an incel, normie, and most chadlites could never get away with it. That's why we see so many normies getting mega cucked by the system now. Even Chad is susceptible. Look at Elon Musk getting fucked for so so so so much money.

Grotesque said:

You also can't pre-nup your kids.