Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guy ends up homeless after he caught his girlfriend cheating

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

ITS FUCKING OVER BOYOS.

Never put your livelihood in a woman's hands.

In the future, ugly men will be tortured for existing

He'll be fine this guy is a legit 8.

That's fucked. Really fucked. Guy looks like a Neanderthal, what kind of cunt would cuck a Neanderthal?

To be honest I think if you go live with a girl you should either own half the place or have your own place somewhere else or... SOME kind of backup plan. Because if she owns where you've living with her and she tells you to leave then you can end up in his position very easily.

He'll be fine this guy is a legit 8.

If his midface was shorter he would be an 8. His midface isn't quite horse tier, but it's on the longer side for sure.

I would bet everything I have (admittedly not much) that the guy who cucked him is younger and has a shorter midface. Zero doubt in my mind.

To be honest I think if you go live with a girl you should either own half the place or have your own place somewhere else or... SOME kind of backup plan. Because if she owns where you've living with her and she tells you to leave then you can end up in his position very easily.
This. I remember a Two and a Half Men episode where Charlie's fiance kicks him out of HIS house. Turns out he had a backup apartment stocked with beer.

This. I remember a Two and a Half Men episode where Charlie's fiance kicks him out of HIS house. Turns out he had a backup apartment stocked with beer.

Yeah it's good to have a plan. To be fair though I totally never get it when men that own half the house allow their (ex-)partner to throw them out. Makes no sense to me. They have just as much right to be there.

Yeah it's good to have a plan. To be fair though I totally never get it when men that own half the house allow their (ex-)partner to throw them out. Makes no sense to me. They have just as much right to be there.
Most guys are cucked. But even if a guy isn't cucked, all a woman has to do is call the cops, and say that the man is acting belligerent and violent. If she makes fakes enough of a scene, the guy will either be asked to leave, or thrown in jail for the night.

Most guys are cucked. But even if a guy isn't cucked, all a woman has to do is call the cops, and say that the man is acting belligerent and violent. If she makes fakes enough of a scene, the guy will either be asked to leave, or thrown in jail for the night.

Yeah, to some degree. I had this crazy female housemate once who made up all these lies about me to the cops (when I kicked her out the house for being a nutcase, haha). The cops (rightfully) believed me over her because I think they could just tell that she was lying and I was an honest person :)

mogs me into oblivion and beyond

fucked up that a semi-chad got owned like that

btw owning the house doesn't do shit. someone close to me was kicked out of the house he owned entirely, for 3 months, and slept at a friends house during that time.

Yeah, to some degree. I had this crazy female housemate once who made up all these lies about me to the cops (when I kicked her out the house for being a nutcase, haha). The cops (rightfully) believed me over her because I think they could just tell that she was lying and I was an honest person :)
You're very lucky. I'm currently stuck with a female roommate, it is a living hell. How'd you kick her out? Was it just your name on the lease? Do you own the property?

You're very lucky. I'm currently stuck with a female roommate, it is a living hell. How'd you kick her out? Was it just your name on the lease? Do you own the property?

Basically, she didn't have a tenancy agreement yet. So there was no legal obligation to keep her there. I was just another tenant, but the landlord took my side completely because he could tell she was nuts. She was REALLY bad though. I mean it was almost like living with a mental patient... and an aggressive one at that.

the midface pill destroyed him.

Basically, she didn't have a tenancy agreement yet. So there was no legal obligation to keep her there. I was just another tenant, but the landlord took my side completely because he could tell she was nuts. She was REALLY bad though. I mean it was almost like living with a mental patient... and an aggressive one at that.
Lucky you. Mine is quite mental as well. Starts drama over nothing, and then paints herself as the victim. My landlord excuses my roommate's behavior "because she's a girl, and we need to be understanding that their emotions are all over the place". Disgusting.

Lucky you. Mine is quite mental as well. Starts drama over nothing, and then paints herself as the victim. My landlord excuses my roommate's behavior "because she's a girl, and we need to be understanding that their emotions are all over the place". Disgusting.

Well, it's true that women are more emotional on the whole but that doesn't excuse her being aggressive, selfish, manipulative or anything like that. I have a bad housemate too actually. 2 of them are fine but 1 just drives me nuts. Controlling and pushy, and aggressive. And they're all guys.

Well, it's true that women are more emotional on the whole but that doesn't excuse her being aggressive, selfish, manipulative or anything like that. I have a bad housemate too actually. 2 of them are fine but 1 just drives me nuts. Controlling and pushy, and aggressive. And they're all guys.
Can you vote to have him out? How do your other roommates and the landlord feel about him?

Can you vote to have him out? How do your other roommates and the landlord feel about him?

Erm... my landlord owns and manages a lot of houses so it's hard for him to really know every tenant. My other housemates... hm. One of them we never really speak about the annoying guy, and the other... he definitely is bothered by him but for some reason he always gives him the benefit of the doubt and seems to just kind of take it a bit more, you know?

Me I just avoid the guy. We speak sometimes and I keep it civil and that but I feel like my life is better when I avoid him as much as I can!

@Ritalincel
If his midface was shorter he would be an 8. His midface isn't quite horse tier, but it's on the longer side for sure.

I would bet everything I have (admittedly not much) that the guy who cucked him is younger and has a shorter midface. Zero doubt in my mind.
Or taller.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back