Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guru pilling the masses with our favorite chart

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★

Last edited:
Irrelevant to throw internet slang in a serious presentation. Low IQ post.

"accepting female nature"

yeah. no.

women must be forced into commitment. men built civilization. women threw up babies out of their meat wallets.

"accepting female nature"

yeah. no.

women must be forced into commitment. men built civilization. women threw up babies out of their meat wallets.
Baby Gap, In-N-Out Burger, and Foot Locker are other euphemisms for a vagina.

Copers...look at the comments jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: its just the tip of the iceberg especially when you consider other areas of female nature...no hate to women but just saying

Irrelevant to throw internet slang in a serious presentation. Low IQ post.
Which slang are you referring to? If you mean "the red pill", or "unicorns", 21 studios is a redpill or manosphere channel, so that's to be expected. The guy giving the presentation, Richard Cooper, is an "entrepreneur" and "coach". He frequently speaks about and retweets PUA/TRP content.

those are men? look like ugly trannies to me.

"accepting female nature" :soy:

Alright then how about we accept male nature :feelshmm:

Why is it that we contain our instincts are entire lives while foids are praised for acting out every primal desire.

"accepting female nature" :soy:

Alright then how about we accept male nature :feelshmm:

Why is it that we contain our instincts are entire lives while foids are praised for acting out every primal desire.
yup unfortunately he’s still a bit bluepilled

"3 out of 4 suicides are male ( just 2 weeks ago a 16 year old that I train with I do BJJ and MMA training took his own life), 3 out of 4 marriages fail, 80% of divorce is instigated by the women, up to 30% of married men in the west have a child or children that are biologically not theirs and don't know it ( MANDATORY DNA TESTING OF ALL MEN'S CHILDREN WHEN BORN EVEN STILL BORN), deaths in the workplace MALE, injuries in the workplace MALE, places for men to get help for anything NOTHING, there's 20,000 homeless in Queensland Australia (where I'm from), over 100,000 homeless in Australia, 420,000 returned servicemen in the United States are homeless 22 take their own lives every day, 65% of males incarcerated in US jails through DNA testing are found to be innocent of the crime, DV accounts for 1% of the population, up to 40% of that are women beating their husbands, 65% of lesbians beat the shit out of their partners, top female physiatrist in the US stated 75% of her clients that cheat on their partners were WOMEN, then we have Hypergamy, Hybristophilia, NO FAULT DIVORCE, shit testing, guilting, shaming, emotional blackmail, passive aggressive behaviour, mind games, manipulating, gas lighting, monkey branching, and men's favourite THE FRIEND ZONE, this is where a woman takes a decent male uses him as an emotional tampon to cry on his shoulder, meanwhile little miss innocent jumps on all the bad boy cock she can find, they cheat on her, beat her, treat her like shit, awesome I need more of that so she goes back for more, meanwhile the good guy doesn't get so much as a pity fuck, so what does this tell men it tells them that in order to get a fuck out of any of these whores you have to treat them like crap and beat the shit out of them ( not what I would do). And behind door number 2 we have THE ESTROGEN MAFIA, the mothers up at the school the most evil bunch of sluts on the face of the planet, gossips and trouble makers (we just got Italian tiles last week and John just bought a BMW yesterday I think the interior will just go with my nails, does my bum look big in this), only to be made worse by their white night, cowardly, mangina, yes men to their wives husbands who only serve to enable them and their princess daughters, any way back to the stats up to 50% of youth suicide come from FATHERLESS homes, in the last 50 years the marriage rate has fallen to under 20% and going down, 50 years ago 94% of men in the west were getting married THIS IS ALL WOMEN'S FAULT THIS IS ALL FEMINISMS FAULT."

Fucking brutal comment

Last edited:
Which slang are you referring to? If you mean "the red pill", or "unicorns", 21 studios is a redpill or manosphere channel, so that's to be expected. The guy giving the presentation, Richard Cooper, is an "entrepreneur" and "coach". He frequently speaks about and retweets PUA/TRP content.
OP edited his post. It originally said "if only he knew what betabux was" or something like that