Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gulf Arab sand niggers are pathetic

dominic

dominic

Officer
They think they're better than all other ethnics because they got lucky and found oil under their land and then got free money which they used to pay white engineers to develop their countries and also buy weapons from them. Inbred low iq sand niggers.

Can't wait to see them turn back into third world shitholes once the oil money dries up.

Half cope, half truth. The white engineer part seems like a stormfront cel coping, whites are subhumans and less advancedthan most gulf countries. But yeah gulf arabs just utterly out there living life with 0 regard living on welfare and thinking everyone else is less than them

they are just north indian currys but a bit better tbh

They think they're better than all other ethnics because they got lucky and found oil under their land and then got free money which they used to pay white engineers to develop their countries and also buy weapons from them. Inbred low iq sand niggers.
They utilized resources to develop the country into something decent? That means they're not so dumb (at least the leadership). Congo, Venezuela and Romania has lots of oil too...

The white engineer part seems like a stormfront cel coping
They utilized resources to develop the country into something decent? That means they're not so dumb (at least the leadership). Congo, Venezuela and Romania has lots of oil too...
White architects and engineers literally designed/developed all their cities JFL. They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.
they are just north indian currys but a bit better tbh
View attachment 431653
View attachment 431654
Indeed, gulf arabs are basically curries. Levantine arabs, however, are whiter.

interesting. I can see that. I don't think they are much respected by muslims, though.

They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.
:lul::lul:
Based

You have personal experience with them?

true gulf Arabs over came the resource curse unlike alot of other shitholes. even if it means being reliant on whites/curries for societal functioning

White architects and engineers literally designed/developed all their cities JFL. They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.

Indeed, gulf arabs are basically curries. Levantine arabs, however, are whiter.
No they won't because they don't depend on oil money anymore. Do you think they are like HURP DURP LETS JUST WAIT TILL OIL RUN OUT. No they are taking steps to diversify. Oil is capital, it can be turned into something new. They know what they are doing.

You're just mad they're rich and figured it out.I mean by your idiots logic. If I was filthy rich I should never hire the best housekeeper cuz that'll make me lazy or some dumb shit like that.

I wonder what cuckhole you come from. Please tell us by all means necessary. So that we may laugh at your ass. is it white the troons fuckers?. Niggers the kangz of civilization kek ?. Asian, indians ?. The fags on a leash ?.

They are objectively better than all these fuckers that'll end civilization as we know it. Middle east was the cradle of civilization for a reason after all. While the rest of you were either gay copies (LITERALLY) or living in mud and dancing naked.

Let it be known. That when jews started this mess we live in today. Whites were their enforcers. Asians and indians worshipped at their feets like good little sissies and blacks and their cultures were the tools by which they brought down humanity to its knees. And every mutt in between is a product of said coming downfall. While middle eastern arabs fought these degenerate races with islam for as long as they can.

That's your legacy greycel. Technology for degeneracy.

Cope, Gulf arabs have money and pay Slavic prostitutes to shit on their chest.

You're just mad they're rich and figured it out.I mean by your idiots logic. If I was filthy rich I should never hire the best housekeeper cuz that'll make me lazy or some dumb shit like that.

I wonder what cuckhole you come from. Please tell us by all means necessary. So that we may laugh at your ass. is it white the troons fuckers?. Niggers the kangz of civilization kek ?. Asian, indians ?. The fags on a leash ?.

They are objectively better than all these fuckers that'll end civilization as we know it. Middle east was the cradle of civilization for a reason after all. While the rest of you were either gay copies (LITERALLY) or living in mud and dancing naked.

Let it be known. That when jews started this mess we live in today. Whites were their enforcers. Asians and indians worshipped at their feets like good little sissies and blacks and their cultures were the tools by which they brought down humanity to its knees. And every mutt in between is a product of said coming downfall. While middle eastern arabs fought these degenerate races with islam for as long as they can.

That's your legacy greycel. Technology for degeneracy.
Delusional sand nigger. Yeah you had that golden age before you became inbred from a millennia of cousin fucking and now we have the modern subhuman 80 iq arabs of today.

yes, jews chose whites as their enforcers, because no subhuman inbred sand nigger would be able to establish a global empire like the brits for example. And as if you sand apes aren't in kahoots with the jews too. All of you couldn't even beat the tiny new nation of israel and now the kikes rule that region LMAO. You are THAT pathetic, inbred, brown and weak as a race. Jfl!

btw, you ARE the "mutt in between" of niggers and whites you nafri subhuman.

Jfl at you.

Last edited:
Gulf Arabs are crypto jews.

Nigga so what life is about taking advantage of other people

Can't wait to see them turn back into third world shitholes once the oil money dries up.
They won't, the oil will last for decades and they have invested a lot of the money they have earned into sovereign wealth funds and other diverse sectors.

They are kind of vassals of the USA but the average person lives a good life there (the real citizens at least, not the subcontinental guest workers). So all is not bad.

They won't, the oil will last for decades and they have invested a lot of the money they have earned into sovereign wealth funds and other diverse sectors.

They are kind of vassals of the USA but the average person lives a good life there (the real citizens at least, not the subcontinental guest workers). So all is not bad.
They can't maintain shit with their inbred 80 iq brains. They pay whites and asians absurd amounts of oil money to go there and run the whole country infrastructure, they literally have even to use white air traffic controllers and shit because they're so giga incompetent

I don't think they are much respected by muslims, though.
The other Muslims just tend to be butthurt about them being rich, basically a poor man's cope about how they are more spiritual and not materialistic, despite the fact that they would also be the same if their country was financially well off.

I bit like MGTOW incels claiming they never wanted women anyway.

The other Muslims just tend to be butthurt about them being rich, basically a poor man's cope about how they are more spiritual and not materialistic, despite the fact that they would also be the same if their country was financially well off.

I'm not Muslim and I've never been wronged by an Arab. I just don't like them.

Delusional sand nigger
Imagine thinking this is an insult. I'd rather live a million lives as a literal NIGGER with all the stereotypes being honest to God truths about me. Than to live a single fuckin day as a cumskin. You gay troon cuck race worshipping degenerate fags.
Yeah you had that golden age before you became inbred from a millennia of cousin fucking and now we have the modern subhuman 80 iq arabs of today.
And you don't see how funny this shit is?

Arabs ruled your ass as slaves. When they were smart. Today they don't even need to to be smart. They just need to buttfuck your gay ass and breed your women. And it's happening before our eyes. The middle east is not becoming whiter LOL .It's Europe that's getting niggerfied and arabnised. And even niggers are adopting islamic arabic culture. It's SIMPLY OVER FOR YOU. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Traditional muslims are the majority of muslims around the world and only getting bigger and bigger.

With all your brains .you couldn't save yourselves. Neeeggaaa!.
yes, jews chose whites as their enforcers, because no subhuman inbred sand nigger would be able to establish a global empire like the brits for example.
If only we were as backward and savage and racist as the brits then we sure as hell would've destroyed Europe . Cumskins went around enslaving EVERYONE calling them inferior races while they are the ones with recessive genes.

While we created the first kilhafa that brought cumskin out of the dark ages thanks to the house of wisdom. We did so by including EVERYONE. From Persians to indians. Turks and even russ. Under one rule. All with the chance to live according to their own culture. To the point we made Egypt an entire country. A slave free owned nation.
And as if you sand apes aren't in kahoots with the jews too. All of you couldn't even beat the tiny new nation of israel and now the kikes rule that region LMAO. You are THAT pathetic, inbred, brown and weak as a race. Jfl!
They'll face the same demise as cumskin. It's inevitable. No country that lives by western values be it left wing or right wing will survive. The sheer numbers of Palestinians still outweighs the nose tribe by 4 for 2. Birthrates decline is inevitable and demographic replacement is only a matter of politics at this piont. It's exactly as predicted by the prophet. Jews. Whites. Chinks. It's all but a matter of time at this point. Even if the arabs die off. Arabnisation thanks to glorious islam runs deep in every house adopting it around the globe. One way or another we win.
btw, you ARE the "mutt in between" of niggers and whites you nafri subhuman.

Jfl at you.
Soy please. Unlike you we have somthing called "family line" where not only do I live within a tribal society that knows its family ancestral roots name by name passed through generations with physical proof. but even when we mix we mix with people to the point we absorb them into our own phenotypes AND culture.

But what do I expect from a cumskin trying to teach me my own history. You probably don't even know what differentiate kyble tribes from arabs or chaouis or tuareg or turks .banu , harattin ,zenada etc. Let alone traditions that upholds the diversity within these groups. Or how we can differentiate one another simply by looks.

The least thing I can do is tell my 57 neighbours and their families name by name.

Tell me. What's the name of your blonde neighbour and her black daddy mutt child?. This is the true definition of mutt you fuckin mutt. Not just a raceless drone but a void of cultural identity walking slave. Like you.

that seems like a huge cope.

Imagine thinking this is an insult. I'd rather live a million lives as a literal NIGGER with all the stereotypes being honest to God truths about me. Than to live a single fuckin day as a cumskin. You gay troon cuck race worshipping degenerate fags.

And you don't see how funny this shit is?

Arabs ruled your ass as slaves. When they were smart. Today they don't even need to to be smart. They just need to buttfuck your gay ass and breed your women. And it's happening before our eyes. The middle east is not becoming whiter LOL .It's Europe that's getting niggerfied and arabnised. And even niggers are adopting islamic arabic culture. It's SIMPLY OVER FOR YOU. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Traditional muslims are the majority of muslims around the world and only getting bigger and bigger.

With all your brains .you couldn't save yourselves. Neeeggaaa!.

If only we were as backward and savage and racist as the brits then we sure as hell would've destroyed Europe . Cumskins went around enslaving EVERYONE calling them inferior races while they are the ones with recessive genes.

While we created the first kilhafa that brought cumskin out of the dark ages thanks to the house of wisdom. We did so by including EVERYONE. From Persians to indians. Turks and even russ. Under one rule. All with the chance to live according to their own culture. To the point we made Egypt an entire country. A slave free owned nation.

They'll face the same demise as cumskin. It's inevitable. No country that lives by western values be it left wing or right wing will survive. The sheer numbers of Palestinians still outweighs the nose tribe by 4 for 2. Birthrates decline is inevitable and demographic replacement is only a matter of politics at this piont. It's exactly as predicted by the prophet. Jews. Whites. Chinks. It's all but a matter of time at this point. Even if the arabs die off. Arabnisation thanks to glorious islam runs deep in every house adopting it around the globe. One way or another we win.

Soy please. Unlike you we have somthing called "family line" where not only do I live within a tribal society that knows its family ancestral roots name by name passed through generations with physical proof. but even when we mix we mix with people to the point we absorb them into our own phenotypes AND culture.

But what do I expect from a cumskin trying to teach me my own history. You probably don't even know what differentiate kyble tribes from arabs or chaouis or tuareg or turks .banu , harattin ,zenada etc. Let alone traditions that upholds the diversity within these groups. Or how we can differentiate one another simply by looks.

The least thing I can do is tell my 57 neighbours and their families name by name.

Tell me. What's the name of your blonde neighbour and her black daddy mutt child?. This is the true definition of mutt you fuckin mutt. Not just a raceless drone but a void of cultural identity walking slave. Like you.
Didn't read lol. Nothing an inbred sand nigger has to say will be worthwhile. Thanks for typing all that.

Didn't read lol
Not that I expected you to. BP reality makes copers seethe.

Nothing an inbred sand nigger has to say will be worthwhile.
Today they don't even need to to be smart. They just need to buttfuck your gay ass and breed your women. And it's happening before our eyes. The middle east is not becoming whiter LOL .It's Europe that's getting niggerfied and arabnised
There. I made it short for your 2 digits greycel larpin brain.

Not that I expected you to. BP reality makes copers seethe.

There. I made it short for your 2 digits greycel larpin brain.
Your women are the ones whoring themselves out to cumskins. If that makes you proud I guess.

Your women are the ones whoring themselves out to cumskins. If that makes you proud I guess.
Images 3

They'll face the same demise as cumskin. It's inevitable. No country that lives by western values be it left wing or right wing will survive. The sheer numbers of Palestinians still outweighs the nose tribe by 4 for 2. Birthrates decline is inevitable and demographic replacement is only a matter of politics at this piont. It's exactly as predicted by the prophet. Jews. Whites. Chinks. It's all but a matter of time at this point. Even if the arabs die off. Arabnisation thanks to glorious islam runs deep in every house adopting it around the globe
Do the math, who do you think the future belongs to? The one who fulfils his objective purpose of existence by multiplying with 4 to 6 kids. Or the one who can barely raise 1 or 2 without them committing suicide first or turning gay or becoming anti-natalism.

. View attachment 433839

Do the math, who do you think the future belongs to? The one who fulfils his objective purpose of existence by multiplying with 4 to 6 kids. Or the one who can barely raise 1 or 2 without them committing suicide first or turning gay or becoming anti-natalism.
The future belongs to nigs then. Prepare for 4 billion Africans.
You see, breeding like a subhuman rat doesn't make you inherently superior.

The future belongs to nigs then. Prepare for 4 billion Africans.
You see, breeding like a subhuman rat doesn't make you inherently superior.
Nigga I told you to read! Nigga read!.

that's exactly what makes you superior. It's been whitey wet dream since hitller. Breeding prefect blondies who overpowered everyone else. Cuckin your opponents out of existence is just a bonus really.
.It's Europe that's getting niggerfied and arabnised. And even niggers are adopting islamic arabic culture. It's SIMPLY OVER FOR YOU. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Traditional muslims are the majority of muslims around the world and only getting bigger and bigger
Unlike you arabs lived with niggers for thousands of years without losing their identity or getting noggerfied first. it literally took cumskin less than 200 hundred years to get cucked out of existence since giving niggers equal rights.

Nigga I told you to read! Nigga read!.

that's exactly what makes you superior. It's been whitey wet dream since hitller. Breeding prefect blondies who overpowered everyone else. Cuckin your opponents out of existence is just a bonus really.

Unlike you arabs lived with niggers for thousands of years without losing their identity or getting noggerfied first. it literally took cumskin less than 200 hundred years to get cucked out of existence since giving niggers equal rights.
Cope. Secularism is already starting to take root in Muslim countries. It's just a matter of time.

Cope. Secularism is already starting to take root in Muslim countries. It's just a matter of time
Nigga I feel sorry for you. I REALLY DO. you said it yourself.

Hahahah! When do you think immigration. Population growth and religious influence grows the most ? RIDDLE ME THAT.

View: https://youtu.be/Q-icxn8asI8

Nigga I feel sorry for you. I REALLY DO. you said it yourself.

Hahahah! When do you think immigration. Population growth and religious influence grows the most ? RIDDLE ME THAT.

View: https://youtu.be/Q-icxn8asI8

Yes that growth is from the 4 billion sub saharans. Most Muslims aren't even Arab.

Half cope, half truth. The white engineer part seems like a stormfront cel coping, whites are subhumans and less advancedthan most gulf countries. But yeah gulf arabs just utterly out there living life with 0 regard living on welfare and thinking everyone else is less than them
Coping gulf sand nigger detected
Gulf Arabs are crypto jews.

lol came here to say this. These faggot copers act like having resources is all you need to be succesful, when the fact that Saudi/Bahrain/Dubai are succesful means they had actual proper leadership to achieve this.

They're straight up Israeli bitches, and without Israeli, European, or American munitions the Yemenis would undoubtedly skull fuck them into oblivion. [Iranians as well.]