• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Gulf Arab sand niggers are pathetic

D

dominic

Greycel
1d 14h 17m
They think they're better than all other ethnics because they got lucky and found oil under their land and then got free money which they used to pay white engineers to develop their countries and also buy weapons from them. Inbred low iq sand niggers.

Can't wait to see them turn back into third world shitholes once the oil money dries up.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
177d 3h 51m
Half cope, half truth. The white engineer part seems like a stormfront cel coping, whites are subhumans and less advancedthan most gulf countries. But yeah gulf arabs just utterly out there living life with 0 regard living on welfare and thinking everyone else is less than them

ropecel64

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
★★★★★
1d 14h 0m
they are just north indian currys but a bit better tbh

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
160d 2h 52m
They think they're better than all other ethnics because they got lucky and found oil under their land and then got free money which they used to pay white engineers to develop their countries and also buy weapons from them. Inbred low iq sand niggers.
They utilized resources to develop the country into something decent? That means they're not so dumb (at least the leadership). Congo, Venezuela and Romania has lots of oil too...

D

dominic

Greycel
1d 14h 17m
The white engineer part seems like a stormfront cel coping
They utilized resources to develop the country into something decent? That means they're not so dumb (at least the leadership). Congo, Venezuela and Romania has lots of oil too...
White architects and engineers literally designed/developed all their cities JFL. They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.
they are just north indian currys but a bit better tbh
View attachment 431653
View attachment 431654
Indeed, gulf arabs are basically curries. Levantine arabs, however, are whiter.

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
9d 10h 21m
interesting. I can see that. I don't think they are much respected by muslims, though.

IslaVista2014

IslaVista2014

With the intent to inflict death
★★★★
60d 15h 32m
They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.
:lul::lul:
Based

You have personal experience with them?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
185d 10h 26m
true gulf Arabs over came the resource curse unlike alot of other shitholes. even if it means being reliant on whites/curries for societal functioning

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
63d 2h 40m
White architects and engineers literally designed/developed all their cities JFL. They're so dumb they even hire white air traffic controllers for their airports because their low IQ population can't get the job done. They pay whites absurd amounts of money. Once the oil money runs out they'll revert back to shithole status.

Indeed, gulf arabs are basically curries. Levantine arabs, however, are whiter.
No they won't because they don't depend on oil money anymore. Do you think they are like HURP DURP LETS JUST WAIT TILL OIL RUN OUT. No they are taking steps to diversify. Oil is capital, it can be turned into something new. They know what they are doing.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★★
71d 21h 0m
You're just mad they're rich and figured it out.I mean by your idiots logic. If I was filthy rich I should never hire the best housekeeper cuz that'll make me lazy or some dumb shit like that.

I wonder what cuckhole you come from. Please tell us by all means necessary. So that we may laugh at your ass. is it white the troons fuckers?. Niggers the kangz of civilization kek ?. Asian, indians ?. The fags on a leash ?.

They are objectively better than all these fuckers that'll end civilization as we know it. Middle east was the cradle of civilization for a reason after all. While the rest of you were either gay copies (LITERALLY) or living in mud and dancing naked.

Let it be known. That when jews started this mess we live in today. Whites were their enforcers. Asians and indians worshipped at their feets like good little sissies and blacks and their cultures were the tools by which they brought down humanity to its knees. And every mutt in between is a product of said coming downfall. While middle eastern arabs fought these degenerate races with islam for as long as they can.

That's your legacy greycel. Technology for degeneracy.

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Zabbaleenboo
★★★
8d 19h 13m
Cope, Gulf arabs have money and pay Slavic prostitutes to shit on their chest.