Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guide to flirting

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For Incels: never flirt with a girl unless she flirted with you first. If you are unsure then assume she was not flirting with you, you are ugly remember? Don’t expect to ever flirt with a girl as a girl will almost certainly never like you, but there are cherry pick rare occasions, so maybe you will be lucky and be one of those.

For Chad: Feel free to flirt with any woman you want. Whoever, whenever, wherever. If she’s single she will love it. If she is Married or has a bf she will still appreciate the ego boost even if she’s not interested in a relationship with you atm.

HorribleSoggyGenet-small.gif

If a girl flirts with you first, are you really an incel?

Incel's guide to flirting: Don't do it because if you do, you'll go to jail/get put on the sex offender list.

What the fuck even is flirting man

Fuck me it's over

For Incels: never flirt with a girl unless she flirted with you first. If you are unsure then assume she was not flirting with you, you are ugly remember? Don’t expect to ever flirt with a girl as a girl will almost certainly never like you, but there are cherry pick rare occasions, so maybe you will be lucky and be one of those.

For Chad: Feel free to flirt with any woman you want. Whoever, whenever, wherever. If she’s single she will love it. If she is Married or has a bf she will still appreciate the ego boost even if she’s not interested in a relationship with you atm.
Sry that is bs. Women only flirt with chad. And if you are a chad you would not bother to be on this sub here. Normies have to approach like hell to get laid. I also state that everyone who doesnt approach women is a volcel because he could be a hidden normie.

Yeah I guess so. Fucking whores.
It's so pathetic to see normies asking a million questions, does she like me was it flirting blablabla? If you're not 100% positive, it wasn't flirting

>when you're socially awkward and have autism
>so you'll never know if a girl is flirting with you
:feelsbadman: :incel:

It's so pathetic to see normies asking a million questions, does she like me was it flirting blablabla? If you're not 100% positive, it wasn't flirting

Normies love inflating their SMV

Incel's guide to flirting: Don't do it because if you do, you'll go to jail/get put on the sex offender list.
True, don't pay for sex, cause her vagina have no emotions.
Flirt -> Jail
Pay -> Not getting "love"

Im so self-conscious I could never tell if its flirting or just being nice and friendly, after all who could possibly like me

thinking about the fact that no woman has or ever will flirt with me makes me sad :(
ree

i must try if i want to get a foid

Chads are even allowed to physically flirt its suifuel watching it