Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guest on a cousin's wedding

N

NotCoolGuy

Greycel
In one month I am going to wedding of my cousin and his girlfriend (nice, cute girl btw). That will be one hell of the day. Can't wait for all those people. All happy, celebrating, drinking, eating, dancing, giving congratulations. Not mention seeing all females being fancy all day long. And the bride of course... Then between all that I ll be sitting silently in corner with fake smile pretending I am enjoying it with rest of crowd, while inside I most likely be sad and envy and later became angry of all ppl and myself. Listening question when I get girlfriend and when I start my family, telling them that I don't know. But I do know. Never. People like me won't get chance to hold girl while she ll be wearing big white dress and call her your bride while you being her groom. Worlds will colide before this happen.
Can wait for that day that take all nice emotions there, punch me in face with them and reminds me how useless, unwanted and not liked person I am. Glad I must go to work next day, perfect place to clear my mind, at least for while.
Wedding is nice special day, but not for people like us.

Cant you just not go? Or move out :feelsrope:

Wedding's are SUICIDEFUEL to the maxx. Horrible events. Humiliating. Exhausting. Enraging. :feelsbadman:

Wedding's are SUICIDEFUEL to the maxx. Horrible events. Humiliating. Exhausting. Enraging. :feelsbadman:
tbh weddings along with stacys being sluts are the bigggest 2 suicidefuels for me

tbh weddings along with stacys being sluts are the bigggest 2 suicidefuels for me
Any event where I have to wear a suit is when I'm at my most ER. Suits don't look good on ugly, manlet, framecels. Seeing tall handsome men walking around, laughing and drinking, talking to old friends, with their partners at their shoulders.. I don't even feel human, more like a creature forced out of the caves and dressed up in a costume for people to gawk at. :feelsrope:

Any event where I have to wear a suit is when I'm at my most ER. Suits don't look good on ugly, manlet, framecels. Seeing tall handsome men walking around, laughing and drinking, talking to old friends, with their partners at their shoulders.. I don't even feel human, more like a creature forced out of the caves and dressed up in a costume for people to gawk at. :feelsrope:

i know that feel brah. last time i wore a suit was in elementary school. fuck i don't ever wanna wear one for the exact same reasons. bro that whole post.. holy shit thats me too :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nope, I MUST go or my family freak out and shit storm begin. I wish I can skip that. But nooo, I ll be playing nice guy in suit enjoying something I am not allowed to have by myself.

Weddings suck as I am usually always the shortest guy there and get mogged to oblivion.

Weddings are heaven for Chad and hell for Incels. Chad either brings his Stacy and they get all kinds of happy feelings takeing in the romantic atmosphere while they snatch up ideas on how they want their own wedding to go down or he comes alone and fucks one or two of the women he meets there while getting tons of validation. Everyone wants to talk to him and everyone want him in their pictures. Meanwhile Incels get ignored and have to sit far away from the newlyweds next to the children and dogs.

Weddings are heaven for Chad and hell for Incels. Chad either brings his Stacy and they get all kinds of happy feelings takeing in the romantic atmosphere while they snatch up ideas on how they want their own wedding to go down or he comes alone and fucks one or two of the women he meets there while getting tons of validation. Everyone wants to talk to him and everyone want him in their pictures. Meanwhile Incels get ignored and have to sit far away from the newlyweds next to the children and dogs.

One month? Fuck man shave your head and grow a goatee so that you look like Kane from Command & Conquer. Then all you need is a suit and a tie. Go along just for the photo opportunity, it doesn't matter whether or not you smile. My bro got married last year and I smiled in 2 photos... in the rest I looked like a statue.

One month? Fuck man shave your head and grow a goatee so that you look like Kane from Command & Conquer.
Haha men that would be huge hilarious and definetly rise questions. But I dont wanna mess with my long hair. I doubt that anyone there will take photo of me anyway, especialy next to newlyweds.
I dont think there will be anyone who is Chad, not aware of anyone in my family, my cousin is average, kind of shy guy. But I don't know bride's family so we will see who is there.
I should get drunk fast, then I will think only in positive way. Or kidnap bride...

Weddings are suifuel. Everyone's all dressed up and paired up with dates. The husband cuck gets humiliated on the stand by the wife whore's vows in a "joking" manner, then they share an awkward kiss. Everyone cheers, then you have to wait in a long line for overpriced drinks and mediocre food. You then have to sit through 2+ hours of everyone kissing the bride and grooms' asses and boring stories. The worst part is where everyone starts dancing, and you have nobody to dance with. I remember sitting down, and my uncle tried to get me to dance with a landwhale. I politely declined, while concealing my powerlevel.

In one month I am going to wedding of my cousin and his girlfriend (nice, cute girl btw). That will be one hell of the day. Can't wait for all those people. All happy, celebrating, drinking, eating, dancing, giving congratulations. Not mention seeing all females being fancy all day long. And the bride of course... Then between all that I ll be sitting silently in corner with fake smile pretending I am enjoying it with rest of crowd, while inside I most likely be sad and envy and later became angry of all ppl and myself. Listening question when I get girlfriend and when I start my family, telling them that I don't know. But I do know. Never. People like me won't get chance to hold girl while she ll be wearing big white dress and call her your bride while you being her groom. Worlds will colide before this happen.
Can wait for that day that take all nice emotions there, punch me in face with them and reminds me how useless, unwanted and not liked person I am. Glad I must go to work next day, perfect place to clear my mind, at least for while.
Wedding is nice special day, but not for people like us.
Be hERo

Weddings are suifuel. Everyone's all dressed up and paired up with dates. The husband cuck gets humiliated on the stand by the wife whore's vows in a "joking" manner, then they share an awkward kiss. Everyone cheers, then you have to wait in a long line for overpriced drinks and mediocre food. You then have to sit through 2+ hours of everyone kissing the bride and grooms' asses and boring stories. The worst part is where everyone starts dancing, and you have nobody to dance with. I remember sitting down, and my uncle tried to get me to dance with a landwhale. I politely declined, while concealing my powerlevel.
Ya the vows are sometimes terrible but it's the after-ceremony part that's the worst. At my brother's wedding his wife's bitch-ass friend kept making smart-arse remarks about how much younger my brother was, when his wife met him. Some of the speakers made it feel like a comedy show. It was in such bad taste, I mean, do they want to sabotage the marriage on day one? Luckily I skipped the dancing part, the afternoon went on for too long and I was getting tired. I ended up borrowing a Mazda Miata and driving up the local hill for a joy ride, while still wearing my suit. Everyone else stayed up until 4am to get drunk on liquid jew, like the retarded normies that they are.

Maybe you comE up with a Reason to go to the wedding

Maybe you comE up with a Reason to go to the wedding
Shoot the bride so that she can't lose her virginity........... but then most people have been fucking their gf for years even before marriage :feelsree:

Pretty much. Thing "sex only after marriage" is not modern anymore. We need bring back chastity belts of middle age back.
My plan how cope with it is eat, eat, eat and watch the bride and imagine all sorts of things I want to do with her.
Do I mentioned she is actually younger then me?....

Most people imagine what their wedding would be like, I always thought about what my funeral would be like.